1.Trim, clean and polish the fingernails; paint the background coior on the fingernails and dry it out.
2. Remove the film of product,cut out the patter and plunge it into water 10-20 seconds.
3. Moisten the fingernails, stick the patter in position.
4. Sop up the water with a paper towel and blow dry.
17. Cap with clear nail polish and blow dry.
Warning: keep reach out of children.
- These look so cute and gorgeous on any colour nail varnish.
- One sheet of adhesive nail art stickers to fit all fingernails, toenails and nail tips
- Professional finish.
- Catch this wonderful accessories for you.
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
The Buildtak 3D-printing build surface is a 10″ x 10″ square sheet that adheres to a print bed of a fused-filament 3D printer (sold separately) to help the filament stick during printing, while also enabling clean removal of the printed part afterward. The sheet is compatible with ABS, PLA, HIPS, PET+, brick, wood, and flexible (TPE) filaments (sold separately), and has a durable construction that allows for multiple uses with either the same or different filament material. The build surface can also be used with nylon and t-glase when a thin layer of washable glue stick (sold separately) is spread onto the surface. It installs more quickly and with fewer bubbles than tape or films.
Ideal Jacobs manufactures the Buildtak 3D-printing build surface and provides custom services such as rapid prototyping, laser-cutting, machining, and injection molding. The company, founded in 1921 and headquartered in Maplewood, NJ, meets International Organization for Standardization (ISO) standards 9001:2008 and 14001:2004.
- Build sheet adheres to a print bed to help the filament stick during printing, while also enabling clean removal of the printed part afterward
- Compatible with ABS, PLA, HIPS, PET+, brick, wood, and flexible (TPE) filaments (sold separately)
- Durable construction allows for multiple uses with either the same or different filament material
- Single sheet design installs more quickly and with fewer bubbles than tape or films
- For use with fused-filament 3D printers (sold separately)
Check Out Our Website For Details…
Print technology: FDM
Build volume: cylindrical, D: 170mm, H: 230mm
Printing Speed: 80-120mm/s
Filament diameter: 1.75mm
Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
Filament type: ABS/PLA
Operating system: Windows/Mac/Linux
Control software: Repetier-Host, Printrun, Cura
File format: .STL, 3ds, obj, amf, dae, G-code
Max heated bed temperature: About 110 °C
Max extruder temperature: About 240°C
Input: 110V/ 4.8A or 220V /2.4A
Connectivity: USB, SD card (support stand-alone printing)
Build Platform: Aluminum alloy plate+ heatbed XYZ Rods: Wear-resistant, stainless steel
Stepper Motors: 1.8°step angle with 1/16 micro-stepping
Physical structure: Delta Rostock
Physical Dimensions & Weight
Machine Dimension: 320 x 320 x 870mm
Shipping box Dimension: 510x410x210mm
Machine Net weight: 9.6kg
Machine shipping weight: 11kg
1 x Rostock 301 DIY kit
1x tool set
3 meter starter filament
- 1.3-in-1-out mix color 3D printing hotend
- 2.Easier calibration
- 3. Higher building speed and printing precession
- 4. Open color system
Click Here For More Information
1 x Aluminum block built into frame
1 x Aluminum lever/fulcrum
1 x Idler wheel for 1.75mm filament
1 x Extruder drive gear
1 x High tension spring
3 x Assembly screw
- 3D printer accessories
- MK10 extruder aluminum block DIY kit
- Makerbot dedicated single nozzle (Right Side)
- Extrusion head aluminum block for RepRap I3
- Aluminum production, oxidation treatment
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
The MakerBot Replicator+ is engineered and tested for reliable, faster printing. The Replicator+ prints high-quality concept models faster, easier, and with a bigger build volume. Combined with makerbot’s powerful workflow tools, the MakerBot Replicator+ streamlines desktop 3D printing for professionals and educators. To ensure unparalleled performance, the Replicator+ features a sturdier construction, a 25 percent bigger build volume, better print adhesion, and more. The SMART extruder+ and all ease-of-use features from the previous MP07825 come standard. The Replicator+ is also compatible with makerbot’s new slate Gray tough PLA filament bundle, created for Engineers and designers.
- 30% faster print time than the MakerBot Replicator desktop 3D printer (5th generation)
- The larger build volume allows you to print models 25% larger than the MakerBot Replicator desktop 3D printer (5th generation)
- To ensure consistent performance, our new 3D printers and their subsystems were re-engineered and rigorously tested for over 380,000 hours across multiple facilities
- For improved reliability and precision, the gantry and z-stage are redesigned with stiffer materials and sturdier construction
- Easier print adhesion and removal using the flex build Plate with grip surface. Prints adhere better to new grip surface resulting in reduced warping and curling. No Blue tape required
Click Here For More Information