14 Pcs M6 3D Printer Nozzle 0.4mm Extruder Brass Nozzle Print Head
How to replace nozzles ?
Step 1: Turn on 3D printer, heat the nozzle and heat block to the target temperature (PLA: 180-220, ABS: 240-280).
Step 2: After heat finishing, close printer, take spanner to hold the heat block. Then use socket screwdriver to screw old nozzle extruder out.
Notice: Please don’t touch the old nozzle and heat block to avoid scalding.
Step 3: Spanner keep to hold the hear block, use the socket screwdriver screw the new nozzle in, make sure tight.
Type: Extruder Brass Nozzle Print Head
Compatibility: Compatible with all 1.75mm ABS/ PLA 3D printer, work well with Monoprice select mini, E3D V5 V6, Prusa i3, Anet8, Anycubic i3 mega, etc. Installation: external M6 thread connection
Out Thread: M6
Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
Small parts, please keep away from children.
14 x 0.4mm nozzle print head
- Good Design: The hole of E3D nozzle is consistent size and machining, the threads is clean and well formed. The size is clear stamped on the nozzles.
- Compatibility: Compatible with all 1.75mm ABS/ PLA 3D printer, work well with Monoprice select mini, E3D V5 V6, Prusa i3, Anet8, Anycubic i3 mega, etc.
- Replacement Nozzle: The 0.4mm M6 3D printer nozzle is a good back up or emergenices when the stock nozzle clog, our brass nozzles produce consistent printing and no clog, give you a smooth and clean printing.
- Brass Material: The extruder brass nozzle print head is made of durable and solid brass material, not easy get rust or erosion, provide long serivice life.
- Quantity: Package include 14pcs nozzle print head, out diameter: 0.4mm.