Author: Mike Thomas
User Level: Beginner
The creators of a new type of urban bike, the makers of a sustainable lighting solution, and a bunch of kids in the Bronx who invented a scooter mounted cell phone charger. These are some of the design types who use Autodesk Fusion 360, a cloud-based industrial and mechanical 3D design tool, to realize their visions.
Fusion 360 was developed for small start-up companies who want a more advanced solution than Autodesk 123D, but don’t need or cannot invest in a more sophisticated modeling product like Autodesk Inventor or SolidWorks. Render your 3D know-how from rank beginner to confident practitioner in this intro course from Autodesk expert Mike Thomas.
- Learn to create “smart” 3D models using Autodesk Fusion 360
- Understand installation, subscription, and the interface
- Master the differences between solids, surfaces, and sculpting
- Explore the materials library and how to change the appearance of a 3D model
- Practice building 3D parametric bodies and sculpting freeform models
- Understand bodies, components, joints, and how to create assemblies of parts
- Learn how to share your files in the cloud, collaborate with a team, and export to a 3D printer
- Learn Introduction to Autodesk Fusion 360 from a professional trainer on your own time at your own desk.
- This visual training method offers users increased retention and accelerated learning.
- Breaks even the most complex applications down into simplistic steps.
- Comes with Extensive Working Files