KINGPRINT 3D Printer MKS Gen V1.4 Controller Board Mega 2560 R3 Motherboard RepRap Ramps1.4 Compatible with USB
-Can accept 24V input power under the same system can be hot-bed current is reduced to 1/4, an effective solution to the hot bed MOS pipe heat problems.
-Tthe firmware can use open source firmware Marlin, ramps1.4 identical configuration and can directly replace Ramps1.4.
– Can be connected to the control panel and 12864LCD Ramps1.4,2004LCD control panel.(Can’t be sure to match all of stype of 12864LCD and 2004LCD )
– Reserved for motor pulse and direction output ports for easy plug-in high-current To add a large current (eg 2A, 5A) motor drive circuit.
-Reserved Ramps1.4 on Servos, AUX-1, AUX-2 interface that provides three 5V output, three 12V outputs.
Type: MKS Gen V1.4 control board Mega 2560
Name: MKS Gen V1.4 control board
Application: 3D Printer Part
1* MKS Gen V1.4 Control Board
- Mega 2560 and ramps1.4 set on a board, to solve complicated Ramps1.4 combination of interfaces, the problem of failure prone.
- Replace the motor drive, drive and support 4988 8825 drive.
- The circuit board with high-quality 4-layer, heat and made a special optimization; ramps are 2 shelves.
- Using high-quality MOSFET, and better heat dissipation.
- Using a dedicated power chip, support 12V-24V power input, the voltage converter chip to solve the heat problem Ramps.