3D MARS Deep Blue Filament extrudes precisely for fast printing and consistent layering.
3D MARS Deep Blue Filament comes with a light spool in a sealed package with a bag of desiccant.
3D MARS Deep Blue Filament’s recommended extrusion temperature is 195°C – 220°C (383°F – 428°F)
3D MARS Deep Blue Filament gives 3d printed objects the look and feel of fiberboard
- *Gross Meter and Weight: Deep Blue3d printer filament are 1.2KG(including spool) with 390 meters
- *3d Printer Filament 1.75: Eco-friendly Deep Bluefilament is suitable for high precision while printing.
- *Better Smell: The air is filled with slightly sweet smell likes candy when printing
- *Compatibility:Deep Bluefilament works well with MakerBot, Ultimaker, 3D Pen, Prusa i3 ect
- *+/-0.05mm Filament Diameter Tolerances:1.75mm diameter length of filament’s tight tolerance to ensure consistent feeding and stable prints