CEL RBX01 Robox 3D Printer, Dual Extruder, High Definition
CEL Robox 3D Printer Robox is a 3D printer that combines the best next-generation features at a fraction of the cost. Designed totally from scratch with performance in mind, it’s an exciting and much-anticipated model. But it’s not just hype – CEL has delivered a truly stunning product at an equally attractive price point. Precision Creating objects that are accurate to the software model requires extremely precise motion and the highest resolution possible. All Robox motors and axes are attached to a single stainless steel frame which is a reference surface for all motion; this is rigidly attached to injection molded parts which form the body of the printer to create a super-stable platform. Additionally, the Robox boasts a surreal 20 micron maximum layer resolution, allowing for the smallest details to be created flawlessly. The nozzle valve system created by CEL cuts off filament completely, eliminating ooze and contributing to a much smoother surface finish – meaning less time spent on finishing work. Forward-Focused CEL uses powerful custom-designed stepper motors in the Robox, meaning that your printer won’t become obsolete just because there’s an updated head available – the motors are equipped to handle it. SPECIFICATIONS: Print Technology; Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF); Build Volume: 210x150x100mm/8.3×5.9×3.9in; Best Layer Resolution; 20 microns; Filament Diameter; 1.75mm+/-0.05mm; Nozzle Diameters; 0.3mm (0.012″) and 0.8mm (0.031″); Material Compatibility; PLA, ABS, HIPS, Nylon, PC, PVA; Internal Lighting; Full RGB; Print Bed: Tapeless Heated Polyetherimide; Power Requirements; 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz; connectivity USB 2.0.
- Headlock System: Allows quick change of print head; automatic head recognition; auto-leveling system; future upgrade compatible interface
- Quick Fill Dual Nozzle Technology: Detailed perimeter nozzle (0.3mm); Fast infill nozzle (0.8mm); Needle-valve flow control
- Smart Reel System: Automatic material recognition; Rewriteable EEPROM stores material data; wide range of materials and colors available
- Smart Extruder System: Supports single or dual extruders; Fully automatic material loading/unloading; Closed Feedback error detection
- Automaker Software: East to use interface; real-time printing status; supports pause and resume printing; support for multiple printers/projects