ELEGOO 3D Printer Ender-3 FDM 3D Printer with Resume Printing V-Slot Prusa i3 Frame, Suitable for Beginners and Enthusiasts
Notice: There are 2 brand versions of our 3D printer: Ender-3 & ELEGOO.The products are randomly sent .
The ELEGOO version is Co-Branded and products are manufactured by the Creality Ender-3 company with the same printing specs.
ELEGOO Ender-3 3D Printer utilizes FDM or Fused Deposition Modeling technology, which is the most common 3D printing method creating prototypes.
With its excellent design and outstanding performance you can print out almost anything you want at an affordable price with this compact 3D printer.
Modeling Technology：FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling)
Max Traveling Speed：180mm/s (60-80mm/s recommended to ensure high details)
Compatible Filament：1.75mm PLA, TPU, ABS
Input：AC 100-265V 50-60Hz
Output：DC 24V 15A 360W
File Format：STL, OBJ, G-Code
Working Mode：Online or SD offline
Max Nozzle Temperature：255℃ (491℉)
Max Hot bed Temperature：110℃ (230℉)
Printer Size: 440 x 410 x 465 mm (17.3 x 16.1 x 18.3″)
Shipping Weight: 8 kg (17.6 lbs.)
Support Auto Resume Printing: Yes
1x Ender-3 3D Printer (semi-assembled)
1x Tool box (testing filament included)
1x Screw accessories box 1x User manual
- 【Affordable and Cost-Effective】Your first entry-level 3D printer at a reasonable price with great printing quality for both beginners and professionals to start your 3D printing project.
- 【Easy to Assembly】Semi-assembled package and easy-to-follow tutorial make it very intuitive to set up the Ender-3 3D printer within just 10 minutes without any hassles.
- 【Stylish Design and Sturdy Frame】Innovative design with aluminum V-Slot and Prusa i3 frame and one-piece structure guarantees large printing sizes of maximum 8.7″ x 8.7″ x 9.8″.
- 【Fast Heating and Resume Printing】Ender-3 3D printer’s heat bed can reach 110℃ (230℉) within just 5 minutes and the equipped power supply with safety protection allows resume printing if there were any power failure.
- 【Silent Printing High Performance】V-Slot POM wheel makes it noiseless and smooth for the printer head to move. The CNC machined Y-axis mounting slots make sure precise positioning of the nozzle during printing and with the MK-10 extruder it has reduced the risk of nozzle clogging or bad extrusion.