GEEETECH A10 3D Printer, Fast-Assembled Aluminum Profile DIY kit, with Open Source firmware, High Adhesion Building Platform, Stable Movements on V-Slot Rails, 220×220×260mm Printing Size.
Printing technology: FDM
Build volume: 220*220*260 mm
Printing accuracy: 0.1mm
Positioning precision: X/Y：0.011mm. Z： 0.0025mm
Printing speed: 180 mm/s (max)
Filament diameter: 1.75mm
Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
Filament: ABS / PLA /flexible PLA/wood-polymer/PVA/HIPS/PETG, etc.
Max temp for hotbed: 100℃
Max temp for extruder: 250℃
Operating system: Windows, MAC, Linux
Control software: EasyPrint 3D, Repetier-Host, Simplify 3D, Cura, Slic3r, etc.
Remote App: EasyPrint 3D App (with an optional 3D WiFi module)
File format: .STL, G.code
Power supply: Input: 115V/230V, Output: DC 24V, 360W
Connectivity: Wi-Fi (with an optional 3D WiFi module), USB cable, SD card (supports stand-alone printing)
Display screen: LCD 2004
Frame: Aluminum profile
XY Rods: Wear-resistant aluminum profile
Z axis: Lead screw
Stepper Motors: 1.8°step angle with 1/16 micro- stepping
Physical Dimensions & Weight:
Machine Dimension: 478 x 413 x 485mm
Shipping box Dimension: 500 x 470 x310 mm
Machine Net weight: 7.6kg
Machine Gross weight: 9.45 kg
- Fast assembly: Modulated structure allows it to be installed within 10 minutes. Simple and convenient.
- Open-sourced control board provides limitless possibilities to adjust your printers and modify firmware on your will.
- Featuring printing accuracy of 0.1 mm, A10 delivers fine prints with delicate texture, sleek contour and stable structure.
- High adhesion building platform allows you take down your printing works easier, do not need mask tape and glue stick any more.
- Quieter and more stable printing movement: The V-shaped wheels and V-slot rails on each axis make the printing quieter, more stable, and more wear-resistant.