The timing belts and pulleys are popular choices for Reprap, Prusa, MendelMax,3D Printer At least six teeth in contact with the pulley at a given time. This will reduce the possibility of sliding. GT2 pulley and belt are used together, and the profile with rounded teeth, which ensures that the belt tooth smoothly and accurately into the pulley groove Anti-backlash timing belt pulley with 20 teeth is one of the best choices for 3d printer construction.
GT2 belts and pulleys compliant (GT2 pulley) are popular choices for RepRap tests and traps.
The series GT2 belts are specially designed for the linear movement. Use a profile with rounded teeth, which ensures that the belt tooth perfectly and accurately into the pulley groove, so that if one reverses the direction of the pulley, there is no place for the band to move in the groove.
For the best performance, which is at least six teeth in contact with the pulley at a given time. This minimizes the possibility of sliding ring and helps to play in reducing even more. In practice, this means that you have made at least a pulley 12 teeth, and I usually try to get at least 16 teeth.
Pitch : 2mm
Diameter: 16 mm
1 x 5m GT2 timing belt
8 x 20T timing pulley
1 x Hexagon wrench
- 【Durable and virtually】- The timing belt is made of premium rubber, more durable and flexible.
- 【Designed specifically for linear movement】- Timing belt kit is is designed specifically for linear movement and precision, high positioning accuracy.
- 【Easy to use】- GT2 pulley and belt are used together, very convenient to use.
- 【Timing pulley with 20 teeth】- Timing pulley with 20 teeth which minimizes the risk of the belt slipping.
- 【The best choices for 3d printer construction】- Popular choices for Reprap, Prusa, MendelMax, 3D Printer.