Leapfrog Xeed Dual-Extruder Fully Assembled 3D Printer; 220 x 350 x 270 mm Maximum Build Dimensions; 0.05-mm Maximum Resolution; 1.75-mm ABS, PLA, PVA
Leapfrog XEED, at half the price of the competition we provide a revolutionary machine. The Xeed is the first 3D printer that enables you to print wireless. It has a tablet interface to which you can email your model, and it will automatically convert and print the object. The attention to detail is shown in every aspect of the machine, from design to the quality of the printed object. There is no need to install software or hook up a computer. With the quick-load drawer system, cartridge changes are easy.
- Fabricates parts up to 220 x 350 x 270 mm (H x W x D) in size or 20.8 liters in volume
- Prints layers up to a maximum resolution of 0.05 mm
- Fabricates parts using 1.75-mm ABS, laybrick, nylon, PLA, or PVA filament (sold separately)
- Dual extruders can simultaneously print two colors or materials onto an automatically leveled print bed
- Tablet interface enables scaling, rotating, and duplicating parts without the use of an external computer