LulzBot Mini 2 Desktop 3D Printer
The LulzBot Mini 2 3D Printer is a high performance, compact 3D printer perfect for the office, classroom, lab, and workshop. The LulzBot Mini 2 is engineered to be easy to operate, with built in self-cleaning, self-leveling technology. The all-metal E3D hot end and extruder combined with a heated and reversible glass/PEI print surface make the LulzBot Mini 2 compatible with dozens of advanced materials from standards such as PLA, ABS, and PET-G, to functional industrial materials like Nylon, Polycarbonate, and elastic TPU. The graphical LCD controller features an updated, easy-to-use interface and a built in SD card reader for control without connection to a computer. Next-generation Einsy Rambo electronics allow whisper-quiet operation and reliable performance. Free and open source Cura LulzBot Edition software makes it fast and simple to get great results for beginners and experts alike. All LulzBot 3D Printers are proudly Made in the USA from high quality domestic and imported components.
- Maximum print size: 160 mm x 160 mm x 180 mm (6.3 inches x 6.3 inches x 7.08 inches)
- Tool Head: E3D Titan Aero with .50mm Nozzle – Compatible with Flexible and Rigid Materials – Maximum Temperature: 290°C (554°F)
- Heated print bed: borosilicate glass/pei – maximum temperature: 120°c (248°f)
- Includes 1-year limited warranty with 7-days/week phone and email technical support
- Certifications: UL, CSA, ETL, FCC, CE, WEEE, FSF-RYF, OSHWA