Nozzle Replacement Tool for MK10 M7 3D Printer Change Tool Screw Driver Spanner Wrench Sleeve
HOW TO REPLACEMENT NOZZLE
Step 1:Turn on 3D Printer, set nozzle temperature to target (PLA: 180-220, ABS: 240-280).
Step 2:After heat done, use SPANNER to hold heat block, use Socket screwdriver to screw old nozzle out. old nozzle will be very hot, don’t touch by hands!!!
Step 3:Put new nozzle to this socket screwdriver, spanner keep to hold heat block, screw nozzle in, must be tight and it is done.
Notice: NOZZLE and Heat Block on 3D printer need heat before take out, don’t touch it by hands when printer is heading or close less than 10 mins.
21mm Wrench * 1pc
9mm Sleeve* 1pc
2 in 1 Screw Driver * 1pc
Screw Handle * 1pc
- No more burnt fingers for you! This is a must have tool for changing print nozzles. Having the right tools makes all the difference in the world!
- Compliant with 3D printer who has MK10 nozzle
- Special tools: special spanner and multi-function screwdriver can help you adjustment 3D Printer and change extruder nozzle more easy!
- You should heat heating block before Change or Assemble nozzle, otherwise maybe leakage
- Note: Screwdriver maybe rust, but No effect on use.