SIMPZIA Heat Bed Power Module General Add-on Hot Bed Power Module Expansion Board High Current Load Module Mos Tube Hotend Replacement with Cables for 3D Printer – 2 Pack
Heated Bed Power Module Features:
Based on powerful MOSFET HA210NO6
Dimensions: 70 x 45mm/ approx 2.76 x 1.77″
Distance between holes: 62.8 x 37.8mm/ approx 2.47 x 1.49″
Supply/Operating Voltage: 12V-50V (12-24VDC recommended)
Max Current: 25A (Enhance heat dissipation) safe for prolonged times. ensure active cooling of the heatsink.
This module is based on power MOSFET and will allow PID control of the heated bed (DC-DC Relays usually do not allow this)
1 x Heated Bed Power Module.
1 x Connection cable for input signal
2 x Power cable
This module under the premise of normal cooling, it work stable under (Max) = 25A, the process of using the current not exceed 25A.
- APPLICATION: This high power module is a general add-on heated bed power expansion module for 3D printer. It can work with the Anet A8.
- UNIQUE DESIGN: With unique snowflake heatsink design, it has a great cooling effect. The heat bed power module can be used in both Lerdge motherboard and other 3D printer motherboards.
- 25A MAXIMUM CURRENT: This high power module helps your 3D printer equipped with the Lerdge controller board become even more powerful. The module can solve the current load problem when the heated bed power is too large. With this add-on module to board lead the maximum current up to 25A.
- GOOD PROTECTION: When using heated bed 3D printer for 12V power supply which may cause excessive current during times, with this module, it can well protect the connectors on the controller board from burning.
- PACKAGE INCLUDES: 2 x Heated bed power module (motherboard is not included) and 2 x Connection cable for input signal. BONUS: 4 x Power cables.