MyStemKits 2-year Subscription Plus Five 3D Printers for Mid-Size Enterprise – Cloud access to over 150 3D-printable STEM kits & lessons. Bundle with Unlimited Printing!
The MyStemKits library has over 150 Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) kits with model assembly guides that are ready-to-stream to most 3D printers. Need a printer? No worries – this 2-year subscription includes 5 Dremel 3D40 Printers as shown in the product slides (incl. 3 build sheets and 1 filament spool) . Many kits have accompanying lessons designed in partnership with the Florida Center for Research in STEM based out of Florida State University. These vetted lessons are aligned with K-12 NGSS, Common Core and a growing group of state standards. Some of the most popular kits are the Hominid Skull kit, Ones Tens Hundreds kit, Pizza Fractions kit and Ocean Topography kit. Check the images and videos for a sampling of kits, model guides, and lessons. Enterprise subscriptions are unlimited printing plans, based on number of students, with no point counting or limits per month. Additionally, digital curriculum attachments are viewable before printing. Upon purchase, you will receive access credentials to the portal, including the ability to set up 17 educator accounts (1 per 30 students). This plan is designed for 500 students. From the MyStemKits Print Portal, you can browse available kits by either subject or grade and pick the kits that you want to review, print and build. We don’t decide what kits to send you each month – you decide which kits, when and how many, you will print. Replace broken parts too. From the portal, the MyStemKits Printer Management Platform makes your experience intuitive and easy. The platform is mobile ready, and allows you to control multiple 3D printers and users from a single dashboard. Prints are preconfigured with print-specific attributes.
- Over 150 kits that stream directly to your 3D printer – no design skills or downloading required with this cloud-only accessible subscription.
- 5 Dremel 3D40 Printers and Unlimited Printing! You choose the kits – Print what, when, and how many you want. Manage multiple printers and users from single dashboard.
- Perfect for educators who need classroom manipulatives and standards-driven lessons for their K-12 class rooms but do not have a printer
- This two-year, Mid Enterprise Bundle is designed for mid-size enterprises up to 500 students and is ideal for your media center, STEM lab, summer camp, after school program, or group of up to 17 teachers.
- With digital curriculum attachments available to review before print, this plan is a great curriculum planning tool.