3D Pen UV Ink Cartridges, Impress Life Low Temperature Photo Curing Material Refill for 3D Printing and Drawing, Better 3D and Drawing Effect
Impress Life UV ink is used for our 3D printing pen, using imported raw materials operations as a carrier for the secondary
synthesis, performance excellence, to ensure that work in different material of solid degree and higher tinctorial yield.
The UV ink is suitable for print, crafts and so on. The photosensitive ink will get solidified quickly after LED curing for secs,
so you can draw in the air directly and finish your artwork more quickly.
It featured with high flexibility and scalability, make your drawing more smooth and no nozzle jammed.
No mess, nontoxic, you can touch it with hands, safe for child and pet.
1. This UV ink can be print on hard media.
2. The LED-UV Ink can be used to print on the media directly. But for printing on coated porcelain and glass (Smooth Surface),
it should be use along the pre-treatment liquid.
3. Please note that ink properties may vary slightly with environmental change. (such as weather resistance and adhesion)
4. Please sealed and stored this ink in a dark, cool place, away from direct sunlight or sources of ignition.
5. Please use out within 2 months after unpacking.
- Each UV ink cartridge contains 15ml UV ink, you may draw about 50 feet at 1mm diameter
- Package contains 6 colors UV ink: White/Purple/Yellow/Red/Green/Blue
- Advantage: Rich ruby color, gloss, high saturation, strong somatosensory, excellent color performance. Fast curing low consumption, not blocking, greatly lower the cost. UV LED inks for wide format, printers offer extreme versatility for a wide range of indoor and outdoor application possibilities
- Using: Can straightly be used on wood, KT board, glass, porcelain, metal, and other plane or bend material. Printing on the hard media. Note: Sealed and stored this ink in a dark, cool place, away from direct sunlight or sources of ignition
- Expiry date: 12 months, please use out within 2 months after unpacking