3D Pen,SHONCO 3D Printing Pen with LCD Screen Display for 3D Drawing Modeling Arts Crafts Doodle with 3 Color 1.75mm ABS Filament (Purple)
Brand Name: SHONCO
The 3D printing pen is designed for painting lovers, designers, amateurs, students, kids, etc.
The newest 2nd generation 3D printing pen, it is a magic pen that bring fantastic thoughts(imagination) into vivid objects (reality).
So never miss the chance to live your dream! Make your drawing(dream) on paper get wings and fly in the air.
Children less than 8 years, please use it under the guardian of adult.
The nozzle and surrounding area can reach to Fahrenheit, 132 degrees Celsius, keep your bare hands away from the nozzle.
-Material Printed way: Heat Melt Extrusion Molding
-Printer Material : ABS/PLA 1.75mm
-Forming: Three-Dimensional Shape
-Spinning Speed: Adjustable
-ABS Heating Temperature: 210 – 235 degree; PLA Heating Temperature: 160 – 250 degree; -Device Operating Voltage: 12V 3A
1.When change the material from PLA to ABS , unload the ABS filament, restart your equipment (unplugged), Then switch to ABS by press the “material selection / tempering” button , and then load the ABS filament.
2.When change the filament from ABS into PLA , the correct way is: in the ABS mode, unload the filament, restart the pen,, switch to PLA mode by the selection of materials / tempering “button . Then load the PLA filament after heating finished quickly. (This step is very important!)
The product packing list:
1 * A 3D stereoscopic printing pen
3 * Free filaments (ABS) 10g for each color
1 * Manual(in English )
- Real-time LED display with adjustable button design, conveniently control the temperature based on your needs
- Cooling windows design which controls the temperature under a rather safe range. Change the printing & filament withdrawing speed of your choice
- Kindly know: Cut off the power and withdraw your filaments when the printing work is done in case there might be any possible blocking hassle. Do not touch the nozzle when the 3D pen is working
- As a bonus, 3 pack of printing materials will be coming together with the package
- Brief Instructions: Plug in the cable and wait 3 seconds until a yellow light is coming up. Press the temperature up button. When reached the targeted point, you will see a constant green light and it is ready to go. Suggested working temperature range: 175-185