3D Printer Filament PLA Skin-PLA Filament 1.75 mm SUNLU,Low Odor Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02 mm 3D Printing Filament,2.2 LBS (1KG) Spool 3D Printer Filament for 3D Printers & 3D Pens,Skin
SUNLU PLA 3D Printer Filament is especially designed and developed for most 3D printer on the market today. Its main features are as follows:
1. SUNLU PLA gives off a smell similar to a semi-sweet cooking oil. While it certainly won’t bring back fond memories of home-cooked meals, it is considered by many an improvement over hot plastic.
2. SUNLU PLA displays less warping. This is the reason why it is possible to print without a heated bed.
3. SUNLU PLA filament is made for 3D printers with degradable bio-plastic.
4. SUNLU PLA filament Printed objects will generally have a glossier look.
5. SUNLU PLA 3d printing filament is compatible with most commercially available non-cartridge based 3D printers. 6. Backed by our 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE.
Tolerance: +/- 0.02mm
Print temperature: 190-220℃（374-428℉）
Print speed: 50-100mm/s
Baseplate temperature: No heating required
Bubble: 100% zero-bubble
Length: 1.75mm (1kg=2.20 lbs) = 330m
Quick start guide for PLA printing material
The first layer is the most important part of any print. There are a few things you need to do to get the first layer to stick well.
1. You need the print bed (or print surface) to be level.
2. You need the extruder to be homed to the correct height from the bed.
3. You need a good base material for your PLA to adhere to.
How to store:
1. Keep material in sealed bag until ready for use.
2. Avoid Water. Keep in dry place.
3. Keep away from heat.
4. Recommended storage temperature: -20 to 50℃（68-122℉）
SUNLU PLA 3D Printer Filament, “Add to Cart” right now & Enjoy 90 Days Money Back and 2-Year WARRANTY!
Alibaba wholesale station: https://sunlugw.en.alibaba.com
Globalsources wholesale station: http://sunlugw.manufacturer.globalsources.com
- SUNLU PLA 3D filament Accurate diameter: 1.75mm, variations + /-0.2mm,roundness +/-0.05mm,1KG (approximately 2.20 lbs) Spool=330 meters.
- PLA Recommend Temperature: Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 190°C – 220°C (356°F – 410°F),PLA fialment can be processed at 185 degrees.
- PLA(Polylactic Acid) Material: Good toughness high strength, high stiffness,low shrinkage, thermoforming dimensional stability.
- SUNLU PLA has a low melt strength, easier shaping print model,No block nozzle, good stick hot bed, a smooth PLA used.
- Safe and Odorless: PLA has a sweet smell when burning and doesn’t produce harmul fumes during printing.