Gizmo Dorks 3D Printing Platform Blue Tape 12″ x 12″ (10 Pack)
Gizmo Dorks blue painter’s tape is the go-to and cost effective way of covering your 3D printer bed plate. Plastic filament such as ABS or PLA stick well to this tape while also being forgiving enough to let go when your print is finished. The tape is easy to apply and remove, with strong adhesion. The tape is 6.25 inches wide, so you don’t have to worry about stringing small 1 inch wide tapes together to form zig-zag rows. For most printer beds, you’ll only need one sheet. Say goodbye to the lines on the print bottoms from multiple pieces of tape. There are a host of different sizes to choose ranging from 6×6 to 12×12 and a few sizes in between. These sheets can be easily trimmed with scissors as well.
- 3D printer blue tape is designed to create an optimal adhesion for the first layer of your print
- Print most 3D filament types such as ABS and PLA with easy removal of the printed part
- Printed parts come off cleanly without any messy or ugly lines on the bottom of the print
- Easily apply the precut sheets to the printing platform and use a straight edge to lay down the tape without any bubbles
- These 3D printing blue tape sheets come in a pack of 10 and are 12 x 12 inches