Parameter:Printing recommendation:typical rangerExtrude temperature:220-240℃Printing speed:30-100mm/sBed temperature:100-120℃Diameter:1.75mmNozzle: we currently recommend minimum 0.4mm Weight:1KGGross weight:1.4KGDensity:1.29g/Glass transition temperature:60℃Melt index:4.5g/10minTensile strength:31.2MpaElongation at break:6.3％Bending strength:40.2MpaBending modulus:2200MpaIzod impact notched:5.5KJ/ MHeat distortion temperature:57℃Flammability:HB classPrinting recommendationExtruder temperature:210-230℃Printing speed:30-100mm/sBed temperature:room temperature-50℃Layer Height:0.1-0.2mmInfill: As needed up to 100%Matters need attention:General printing
- The raw materials of carbon fiber are imported from Japan Toray corporation.Premium quality raw material.Good flexibility and Better physical performance than usual ABS or PLA filament, High stiffness and toughness and Surface durability.
- Because of the carbon fiber composition, the strength of the material is greatly enhanced, The physical properties of the 3D filament are much better than those of ABS or PLA.
- Low shrinkage and Excellent dimensional stability. stable melting point and low brittleness.
- Environment friendly and biodegradable.
- High resolution and the tolerance could been controled in 0.03 mm, It is stable and smooth.