NOVA3D 3D Printer Resin for UV Curing LCD DLP Printing Machine (500ml, Grey)
The photosensitive resin is a standard resin for LCD / DLP UV Cure 3D Printer. It is widely used in many fields such as industrial parts, garage kits, craftwork design, education, archaeological model, clock and eyeglasses, etc.
Size: 500ml, 1L
Available color: Clear Blue, Grey, Black, White, Clear
UV Sensitive Wavelength: 405nm
Viscosity (25C)(Test Method ASTM D1342): 150-200MPa
Density(Test Method ASTM D1183): 1.05-1.20 / cm3
Tensile Strength(Test Method ASTM D527): 36-52Mpa
Elongation at break(Test Method ASTM D527): 11-20%
Flexural Strength(Test Method ASTM D790): 59-70MPa
Flexural Modulus(Test Method ASTM D790): 1.882-2.385Mpa
zod Impact – Notched(Test Method ASTM D178): 44-49kJ/mm
Hardness (Shore D)(Test Method ASTM D2240): 84D
Heat Deflection Temperature(Test Method ASTM D1525): 80C
Glass Transition Temperature (Test Method ASTM D1525): 100C
Store & Usage:
1.Store in cool dry places between 18-28C
2.Avoid any direct sunlight during usage.
3.Shake well before use.
4.After printing, please wash your print in alcohol with an content of above 90). Note don’t let your print contact with water during washing stage and don’t keep it in alcohol for a long time
5.Use at temperature 18-28C
1.Keep out of the reach of children and animals
2.Always wear gloves and eye protections before use to avoid direct contact with skin and keep room ventilated.
3.Don’t used for products intended for internal use or in contact with food or drink items.
- Low Cost / Low Smell, safe to use, the resins for UV Cure 3D Printer is developed and produced by the NOVA3D company itself and have got the ROHS and MSDS certification
- Exposure Time: Bottom layer 60s, each layer 8s. The photocurable polymers are great for low power LCD / DLP UV Cure Resin Printers with the wavelength 405nm, Quick setup in preform with our own UV Light LCD 3D Printer L1121(Bene1), L2120(Bene2) and J1120(Photon) and it is very convenient as each kind of photopolymer resin have been set parameters in NOVA3D itself UV Curing 3D Printers
- After cured, NOVA3D Rigid Type 3D Printer Resin is highly resistant to deformation over time. Great for printing thin walls and features. Not suited for parts that must bend. Model printed with the photosensitive resin features smooth surface, high stability and high accuracy, low shrinkage, excellent stiffness, toughness, impact resistance and some flexibility
- UV Resin with opaque appearance and precise details, Black, White, and Grey Resins are ready to use right off the printer, Their neutral undertone also makes a great base for parts that will eventually be painted or undergo other finishing processes, Clear Resin for transparent applications and is great for any parts requiring translucency
- You’re never on your own with NOVA3D products! We have a full team of friendly and knowledgeable technicians ready to answer your questions, both before and after the sale