*** Introductory price! IC3D is now extruding our own filament in-house!*** 100% USA manufactured 1.75mm ABS 3D printing filament. Filament diameter is 1.75mm +/- 0.10mm. Strict production standards for cleanliness and tolerance specification ensure absolute top quality and consistent diameter. Proven results through extensive testing on several mainstream desktop 3D printers utilizing a variety of extruder designs and hot-end styles; we confidently provide every spool of filament with a 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. Recommended printing temperature range is calibrated 220 – 230C. Every spool is quality checked, and sealed with desiccant in a heavy poly-bag to keep your filament clean and dry during storage. IC3D For 3D Printers, By 3D Printers (TM)
- 2lb of 1.75mm ABS Filament
- Filament comes on a sturdy plastic spool, in a thick vacuum sealed package with desiccant.
- Filament Diameter is 1.75mm +/-0.10. Filament Weight is 2.1lb +/- 0.1. Printing temperature range is 220 – 230C.
- Extruded by IC3D Printers in Ohio, USA
- IC3D only makes product for the 3D printing industry
Check Out Our Website For Details…
This RioRand filament is another popular plastic filament for home printingcomes coming with vacuum package, with no oily residue and no air bubbles.
The plastic is great quality, and no kinks or breaks. Best choice for perfect printing.
The diameter of hole is 3.8cm, widespread used in 3D printers such as Reprap,MakerBot,Afinia,Solidoodle 2,Printrbot LC,MakerGear M2 and UP!(Afinia H-Series).
The diameter stays stable and consistent and filament holds exceptionally toght tolerances.It loads and unloads perfectly.
Widely used in health care, education, toys, building, automobile, electronics, and anime field.
1. Is your filament tangled?
Check that the spool is spinning smoothly on the mount.
2. Is the nozzle clogged?
Run the Load script from the onboard menus. Observe the plastic as it emerges from the nozzle. Does it drop straight down, or curl up toward the extruder? If it curls back up toward the extruder, the nozzle may be partially clogged.
3. Having trouble getting the first layer to stick well?
Some adjustments to the nozzle calibration height help.
1x RioRand PLA Plastic 3D Printer Dark Blue Supplies Filament Makerbot RepRap 1kg 1.75MM
- Powered by RioRand advanced technology
- Made of famous material:NatureWorks
- High precision:the filament extrudes precisely for fast printing and consistent layering.
- Compatible with DeltaMaker, Makerbot, UP Mini, UP Plus
- Filament comes in a light spool, in a sealed package with a bag of desiccant.
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…