1.-1.75mm 1 KG Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02mm).
2. -ABS (Polylactic Acid) 3D Printer Filament Vacuum Sealed With Desiccant.
3. -Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 190°C – 220°C (374°F – 428°F).
4.Spool Diameter: 7.88″ – Spool Width: 2.52″ – Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.20″
Brand: Dazzle Light
Diameter: 1.75 mm
Tolerance: +/- 0.02 mm
Weight: 1 KG (approximately 2.2 lbs)
Print temperature: 190℃-220℃ (374℉-428℉)
Print speed: 50-100 mm/s
Base plate temperature: No heating required
Bubble: 100% zero-bubble
Length: 330 m（1082.6 FT）
How to store:
1. Keep material in sealed bag until ready for use.
2. Avoid Water. Keep in dry place.
3. Keep away from heat.
4. Recommended storage temperature: -20 to 50℃.
At DAZZLE LIGHT, we believe in our products. That’s why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
About DAZZLE LIGHT
DAZZLE LIGHT is a profession Research and Manufacture 3D printer filament and 3D Pen Quality is our number one priority
and we promise to provide 100% satisfaction service. we use 100% USA raw materials to guarantee its smooth and accuracy
that achieves best printing result and Every 3D filament is vacuum sealed and hand checked before fulfilled to you.
If you got any issues, don’t hesitate to contact us, we’re always happy to help.
- 1.75mm 1 KG Filament ABS Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02mm)1 KG (approximately 2.20 lbs) Spool
- ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) 3D Printer Filament Vacuum Sealed With Desiccant
- Original ecological material : No smells, No pollution
- Ultra-Smooth: No oily residue, No air bubbles, No kinks or breaks
- Worry-Free Warranty: 360 days free replacement policy ,another We Commitment to refund
Right hand side ABS Extruder feeder part
40 teeth copper driver gear
PCS package ( screws,ball bearing,spring )
Diameter (Tolerance): 1.75 mm ±0.05 mm
Net Weight: 1 Kg ± 20g
Recommended Printing Temp: 230 – 240 °C
Recommended Printing Speed: 45 mm/s
Heated Bed: 80 °C
All PolyLite PLA filaments have been properly dried before packaging and shipping. It is recommended that the filament, when not used, be stored in the provided resealable bag with the desiccant pack to minimize moisture absorption and to ensure the best printing performance.
Polymaker is a ISO9001:2008 certified, 3D printing innovation company dedicated to enabling a better future with 3D printing. We achieve this goal by integrating advanced materials, additive manufacturing technologies, and design to meet the needs of today’s industries and consumers.
- Excelent Compatibility: A 1.75 mm PLA filament compatible with Makerbot, FlashForge，Monoprice，XYZprinting，ALUNAR and other popular extrusion based 3D printers (Heated bed required).
- Wallet Friendly: PolyLite PETG 3D printer filament is a truly plug and play 3D printing material that offers you highest and consistent quality at an affordable price. Only $25 per Kilo but it’s as great as other Polymaker filaments.
- Easy to Print:Works well with all common printing surfaces such as the blue tape, Kapton tape, glass, BuildTak, etc. No heated bed or 3D printer chamber required but can be used (up to 60°C)
- Uncompromised Quality: With Polymaker’s eight-step quality control process and rigorous in-house testing, you can rest assured that PolyLite will produce beautiful, reliable and accurate printed parts every time.
- On Line Support: any questions or problems please leave us a message. A Polymaker engineer will get back to you within 24 hours. Polymaker has worldwide distribution centers located in Europe and North America. All Polymaker filaments are researched, developed and manufactured in house at Polymaker’s Headquarters in China.
Melca 1.75mm 3D Printer Filament 1 kg Hard PLA (polylactic acid) is for every 3D Printer who wants to create 3D masterpieces, but struggles to consistently find high quality filament.
…STOP spending time and money on shoddy filament and start creating flawless prints the first time… every time.
…REFUSE to suffer the defeat of yet another failed print! DELIVER the absolute best gems imaginable…on time.
…GET quality, high-caliber filament without breaking the bank.
…JUST PRINT IT
✮ ✮ ✮ Productivity, Skyrocketed! ✮ ✮ ✮ Stress, Annihilated! ✮ ✮ ✮
This is the best filament you’ll ever purchase! Guaranteed.
Grab yours today – Order Now!
The Nitty Gritty: Vacuum Sealed with Desiccant ● Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 180°C – 220°C (356°F – 428°F) ● Spool Diameter: 7.88″ – Spool Width: 2.56″ – Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.01″ ● Composite ● Food Grade
Compatible with any 3D Printer that uses 1.75mm diameter filament including: AirWolf – Aleph Objects – BCN3D – Beeverycreative – BigBox – CEL – colorFabb – CraftBot – CraftUnique – CubePro – Cubicon – Doob – Dremel – e-NABLE – E3D – FlashForge – Kossel – Lulzbot – MakerBot – Makergear – Markforged – New Matter – Ooznest – OrdBot – PowerSpec – Printrbot – Prusa – Prusa Research – Robo 3D – SeeMeCNC – Simplify3D – SOLS – Ultimaker – XYZprinting – Zenith – Zortrax
- EXTREMELY EASY TO USE! +/- 0.03 diameter ensures smooth and stable extrusion without risk of nozzle, extruder, or printer damage – Like A Pro
- DELIVERS! New Virgin Material. Confidence is working with quality material, which means avoiding unnecessary brittleness and random particles – it’s 100% Predictable
- EXCLUSIVE! Enhanced with Flexibilizer and Intensifier provides an unfair advantage with Better Printing Character and Sharper Color…Mind Blowing
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! Consistency Guarantee means no more playing Russian Roulette from one spool, batch, or color to the next…Absolutely No Questions Asked, Ever!
- ✮ MULTI-UNIT DEALS! Look up 🔺 in the Special Offers & Product Promotions area. Up to 3 FREE with today’s order – any color.