Z-ULTRAT – dedicated plastic filament for 3D printing with Zortrax M200. Material with high hardness level, low elasticity and low level of deformation. Excellent for printing architectural models, utility models and working parts in machine prototypes. Perfectly imitates the properties of materials used in mass production.
The use of Z-ULTRAT filament with Zortrax M200 3D printer and dedicated Z-Suite Software allows you to generate easily removable support for the model. Single Extruder Support technology allows you to print complex models without the use of additional extruder or material.
Color: Pure Black
Printing technology: LPD (Layer Plastic Deposition)
Dedicated device: Zortrax M200 3D Printer
Features: Durable and strong, suitable for prototyping mechanical parts, architectural models, design prototypes
Weight: 1 kg (2.2 lb) gross wt. / 800 g (1.76 lb) net. wt.
Efficient melting point for 3D printing: 269 – 279 °C [516 – 534 F]
Glass Transition Temperature: 144 °C [291 F]
Vicat Softening Temperature: 130 °C [266 F]
Thermal Expansion: Minimal
Odor: Nearly odorless
Hazards: Product does not present any hazard while operating
- Z-ULTRAT – dedicated plastic filament for 3D printing with Zortrax M200. Material with high hardness level, low elasticity and low level of deformation.
- Excellent for printing architectural models, utility models and working parts in machine prototypes. Perfectly imitates the properties of materials used in mass production.
- The use of Z-ULTRAT filament with Zortrax M200 3D printer and dedicated Z-Suite Software allows you to generate easily removable support for the model.
- Single Extruder Support technology allows you to print complex models without the use of additional extruder or material.
- Now available in 7 colors – Blue, Green, Ivory, Red, Yellow, Pure Black & Cool Grey. More to come.
Check Out Our Website For Details…
The design of Pxmalion Ant Mini is compact and simple. Those ball linear motion guides ensure the positioning accuracy. The stout sheet steel case enables the stability. Featured with small size, ease of use, good print precision, this 3D printer is proper to be used in a wide range of industries.
● High precision screws for Z motion
● Pxmalion MKS-Mini-II mother board
● Nozzle assembly with efficient cooling
a. 0.4 mm brass nozzle, aperture reamed to no more than ±0.01mm tolerance, smooth extrusion is guaranteed.
b. Ball bearing cooling fan, much better than the ones with slide bearing in terms of performance and service life, enables stable nozzle temperature (max.245°C), evenness of plastic.
c. The nozzle is design with channels to guide the wind to achieve quick cooling result to ensure a favorable printing environmen.
● 3:1 ratio CNC cut gears to drive the extruder
a. Less torque required to push the filament than other designs
b. Tough, light components of engineering plastic
● Stepper motors customized for Pxmalion
● 5052 aluminum-magnesium alloy high efficiency heating print bed
● Elaborately designed mechanical components
a. The structural components are all machined metal
b. Brass nut for the driving screw, low friction, high wear-resistance and long service life
– Machine Dimension: 8″DIAx13″H
– Build Volume: 4″x5.3″x4.7″
– Build Accuracy: 0.1mm
– Positioning Accuracy: 0.01mm
– Printing Speed: 0-120mm/s
– Layer Thickness: 0.05-0.2mm
– Printing Material: 1.75mm PLA
– AC Input: 7A, 50Hz- 60Hz, 120W
– Net Weight: 15.4lbs
1 x Pxmalion Ant Mini 3D Printer
1 x Epoxy platform top
1 x Power cable
1 x Glue
1 x SD card
1 x SD card reader
1 x Tool Kits
The Ant Mini has an open frame, with no window or door in front; the build area is 4 by 5.3 by 4.7 inches with smooth print quality.
Hi-Effecient Cooling Nozzle
0.4mm brass nozzle with aperture reamed to no more than ±0.01mm tolerance for smooth extrusion guarantee.
The 2 ball screws for Z motion are driven by 1 motor, the uninterrupted synchronization of them is promised.
Sophisticatedly Constructed Coupler
Made with 4A01 silicon aluminum alloy, the coupler to connect the motor and screw can be resistant to operating environment in high temperature. Every flexible component is proven to be used with ease in forceful vibration condition to against unexpected load or impact.
Easy to Use
PxmalionPrint is compatible with many mainstream systems in the market. You can use various colored PLA filaments to print your design.
Click Here For More Information
SainSmart 3D Printer Filament
SainSmart 3D Printer Filament provides quality ABS/ PLA/ PVA/ HIPS/ PETG/ TPU and Wood 3D filament with vibrant colors. It is professional to enable you to see your thoughts and concepts engineered into a real and rewarding reality.
This filament is always round, with no oily residue, no air bubbles, and it comes loaded on a quality spool.
The quality of the filament is of great quality, and no kinks or breaks. Best choice for perfect printing!
Conductive ABS was made by ABS material, blends of carbon fiber, carbon black and permanent conductive masterbatch. Now you can print your own circuit boards and other electronics projects!
Frequently Asked Questions
1) Filament not extruding properly?
A: Check the type of filament you’re working with and set the proper extruder temperature based on the filament type and heated build platform if applicable; trial and error. Rule of thumb is to set the extruder temperature to the highest temperature for the specific filament, then decrease the temperature by 5°C until properly extruded. Please note this will vary with each 3D printer.
2) How do I store my filament?
A: Most filaments tend to absorb moisture from the air; because of this your filament can become brittle and slowly degrade the quality. It’s recommended to keep unused filament and store it in a storage container or zip lock bag with a desiccant.
3) Is your filament tangled?
A: Check that the spool is spinning smoothly on the mount.
- 1.75mm diameter, 1kg net weight, ABS Filament
- Filament Roundness: +/- 0.07mm
- Filament Diameter: +/- 0.05mm
- Recommended Print Temperature: 230 – 240°C, depending on printer model
- Compatible with RepRap, Makerbot, Afinia, Solidoodle or any standard spool based 3D printer
Check Out Our Website For Details…
Ultra smooth technology
With our ultra smooth technology, our filaments are capable to extrude beautifully and smoothly that help to build a more delicate object.
Our vacuum sealed packaging guarantees you to experience the best performance by isolating moisturized environment to the filaments.
Our filaments had been tested on various brands of 3D printer in the market and with positive customers’ feedback.
All our materials are purely grow and made in the USA.
3D Solutech is a professional filament manufacturer specialized in providing various colors and materials for 3d printing.
Quality is our top priority as we hand checked each spool, vacuum sealed and packaged. Our filament is proven to maintain smooth and consistent printing experience that achieves best printing result.
Our filament is always round, with no oily residue, no air bubbles, no kinks or breaks and backed by our 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE.
Check out our store for new and latest colors and materials for your 3d printer.
1 X 1.75mm See through Red PLA filament (2.2Lbs)
1 X Filament Clip
- 1.75mm See through Red PLA filament
- For common 3D printers such as MakerBot, Reprap, Afinia, UP, Mendel, flashforge, Solidoodle 2, Printrbot LC, MakerGear M2 and etc.
- Backed by our 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
- Temperature range is 190°C – 220°C
- Made in the USA
Click Here For More Information
This item is a 3D printer cooling blowing fan, which is made of high quality PBT. It is excellent for cooling heatsinks on hot ends, prints, or other cooling needs, bearing is high precision, long life and low noise.
– Color: Black.
– Pitch: 54.26mm.
– Power: 1.8W.
– Type: blowers, humidifiers.
– Bearings: Oil-bearing.
– Wind: 5.9CFM.
– Operation Voltage: DC 12V.
– Current Rating: 0.15A.
– Revolution: 2200 ± 10% R.P.M.
– Wind Speed: 2.8M / S.
– Noise: 18dBA.
– Excellent for cooling heatsinks on hot ends, prints, or other cooling needs.
– Bearing is high precision, long life and low noise.
– Service life: the working environment temperature of 40℃ (30000 hours).
1 * DC 12V 3D Printer Blowing Fan for Cooling Heatsinks (Black)
- Color: Black. Pitch: 54.26mm. Power: 1.8W.Type: blowers, humidifiers.
- Bearings: Oil-bearing. Wind: 5.9CFM. Operation Voltage: DC 12V.
- Current Rating: 0.15A. Revolution: 2200 ± 10% R.P.M.
- Wind Speed: 2.8M / S. Noise: 18dBA.
- Excellent for cooling heatsinks on hot ends, prints, or other cooling needs.
Visit The Website For More Information…