Why Choose CREOZONE Wood 3D Printer Filament
●Our wood filament displays less warping
●Our wood filament is fits for most commercially available FDM 3D printers.
●Our wood filament has a sweet odor of wood, and the printed objects will generally have an elegant look.
CREOZONE Wood 3D Printer Filament Specific
●1.75 mm Diameter
●+/- 0.03 mm Tolerance
●190°C – 210°C（374°F – 410°F）Recommended Nozzle Temperature
●360 yd / 330 m One Spool
How to Store CREOZONE Wood 3D Printer Filament
●Keep material in sealed bag until ready for use.
●Avoid Water. Keep in dry place.
●Keep away from heat.
- 40% Recycled Wood / 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lbs) Spool
- 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03mm)
- Wood 3D Printer Filament Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant
- Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 190°C – 210°C (274°F -410°F)
- Be careful with the temperature at which you print wood, as too much heat can result in an almost burnt or caramelized appearance. On the other hand, the base appearance of your wooden creations can be greatly improved with a little post-print processing!
Check Out Our Website For Details…
This is Creozone special design removal tool for 3D printing.
- Professional 3D print removal tool
- Wood grain handle and stainless steel knife
- This 3D print removal tool can help you easy get the prints off from the build surface
- Will not scratch build surface
- Net Weight: 2.4 ounce
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
Creozone aims to bring cost-effective 3D printing to personnel and business around the world. With professional industry expertise and innovation, Cerozone provides an excellent user experience by providing easy-to-use equipment and accessories.
Creozone sells including:
3D Printers & 3D Printing Pen
3D Printer Filaments: PLA, ABS, Wood and etc
3D Printer Accessories: Build plate, Mos modole, StepStick Motor Diver Module, and any other parts related to the 3D printer
The Printed 3D parts will adhere to this surface and you can take it away after cool down.
HOW TO USE:
There are 2 methods to attaching the build surface on heatbed:
1. clamp the build surface to the print bed using binder clips（at least 3 clips)
2. Torn off 3M tape on back and stick it on heatbed.
- Long-lasting construction allows Multiple use, For use with FDM 3D printers (sold separately)
- Compatible with ABS, PLA, wood(or many other materials) filaments (sold separately); Allow to print surface no need additional adhesives or tape
- Build sheet adheres to a print bed(heatbed) to help the filament stick during printing and easy clean removal of the printed part afterward
- Single sheet design(0.8mm )with fewer bubbles than tape or films and installs more quickly on top of existing build platform
- Notice: We have two version build surface: one is our Creozone LOGO on center; one is CAUTION Icon on center; We will send randomly for you.
Visit The Website For More Information…