- Professional 3D print removal tool
- Wood grain handle and stainless steel knife
- This 3D print removal tool can help you easy get the prints off from the build surface
- Will not scratch build surface
- Net Weight: 2.4 ounce
Creozone aims to bring cost-effective 3D printing to personnel and business around the world. With professional industry expertise and innovation, Cerozone provides an excellent user experience by providing easy-to-use equipment and accessories.
Creozone sells including:
3D Printers & 3D Printing Pen
3D Printer Filaments: PLA, ABS, Wood and etc
3D Printer Accessories: Build plate, Mos modole, StepStick Motor Diver Module, and any other parts related to the 3D printer
The Printed 3D parts will adhere to this surface and you can take it away after cool down.
HOW TO USE:
There are 2 methods to attaching the build surface on heatbed:
1. clamp the build surface to the print bed using binder clips（at least 3 clips)
2. Torn off 3M tape on back and stick it on heatbed.