THE RAISE3D N2 PLUS IS DESIGNED TO MEET THE NEEDS OF THE MOST DEMANDING USERS. When it comes to 3D printing, size actually does matter; If you need to build something that’s a foot wide, you can’t do it on printer that only prints ten inches. When it comes to large volume FDM printers, you can’t beat the RAISE3D universe – it’s large enough to print an actual universe in one pass. Okay, that’s a small exaggeration, but you’ll not find a better value in 3D printers in a size versus price comparison. Nothing even comes close. And this brings us to another of the RAISE3D’s strong points: You can print nearly anything with it. The free software has more tweak-able settings than any other slicer we’ve seen. Need to print your basic PLA and ABS materials? The included profiles turn it out as well as anything can; even the finest details are reproduced better than anything we’ve seen. Have some more exotic materials to work with? It can handle everything we’ve thrown at it, and with a hardened nozzle [a very affordable option] you can delve into the carbon fiber filaments and even more exotics. And the added bonus? You can get it with dual extruders to mix and match materials at will in the 12x12x24 build volume. Let’s not forget to mention the resume function in case of power loss. Okay, we just did.
- Best Overall Award in Make Magazine 2017 3D Printer Guide
- Build Volume: 12in*12in*24in (305mm*305mm*610mm), 33% larger than Makerbot Z18!
- All-metal hot-end up to 300℃, heat bed up to 110℃ and prints over 10 types of qualified filament
- 7 inch touchscreen with easy-to-use GUI; Wi-Fi or Ethernet remote print job monitoring; Unique printing resume after power outage
- Super rigid aluminum frame with dual ball-screw Z-axis; Fully enclosed print chamber
Click Here For More Information
* Suggested bed temperature may vary depends on the filament material;
* Please properly level the bed before printing;
* Never let the nozzle rub against the Ultrabase directly, it will demage the nozzle or lead to clogging;
* Clean the platform surface with alcohol/water.
Temperature settings for different filaments:
2. Flexible filament: 50-70℃
3. ABS:100-125℃ ( 110℃ is recommended )
4. PC:100-130℃ ( 120℃ is recommended )
5. Nelon:90-120℃ ( 110℃ is recommended )
6. PP:100-130℃ ( 120℃ is recommended )
7. PETG: 50-70℃
Usage of Ultrabase Heatbed Kits:
Please kindly visit :
Official Web: www.anycubic3d.com
Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDup0gp9pLA
Material: Tempered glass/Inorganic coating/Aluminum
Max Temperature:120 Degree Celsius
Resistance around 0.9 ohm for 12V
Resistance around 3.6 ohm for 24V
Item size: Tempered Glass 220x220x4mm ;Aluminum Heatbed 220x220x1.5mm
Package Weight :870g
1x ANYCUBIC Ultrabase 3D Printer Platform with Heatbed
4x M3X35 Screws
4x M3 nuts
- Excellent adhesion: Ultrabase covered by microporous coating, shows strong adhesion in printing. Easy to take off models by hand or with a little help from the scrapper for very large models.
- Good Flatness: Ultrabase is glass-based and the critical tolerance is ±0.2mm. (normally within the 0.1mm range).
- High Durability: The special coating is inorganic and has a hardness of 8 Mohs, and it is capable to work at 400℃.
- Easy to clean: Ultrabase is easy to clean by alcohol/water.
- Compatibility: Ultrabase is compatible with most Cartesian style 3D printers (Build surface size :220x220mm)
Click Here For More Information
Fahrenheit and Celsius Display Can Be Choose
Temperature Calibrating, Refrigerating control output delay protection
Control the Temperature by Setting the Temperature Set Value and the Difference Value
Alarm When Temperature Exceeds the Limit or When Sensor Error
2 Relays, Switch Between Cooling and Heating Modes
Output: 2 Relays
Temperature Measuring Range: -50～210 oF / -50 oC-99 oC
Resolution: 0.1 oF / 0.1 oC
Accuracy: ±1 oF（-50 oF -160 oF）/ ±1 oC（-50 oC -70 oC） Power Supply: 110VAC 50Hz/60Hz
Power Consumption: 3W
Sensor: NTC Sensor
Relay Contact Capacity: Cooling (10A/250VAC)/ Heating (10A/250VAC);
Ambient Temperature: 0 oC-60 oC
Storage Temperature: -30 oC-75 oC
Relative Humidity: 20-85% (No Condensate)
1x Temperature controller ITC 1000 110V
1x 7.87″ SENSOR
- It does indeed read in deg F.
- Can control both heating and cooling output
- Has an alarm to indicate sensor failure or high temperature
- Highly accurate and reliable temperature controller
- Be more user friendly than the STC-1000
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
TEVO Tarantula Dual Extruder Upgrade Fully Kits Dual Extruder& 3010 cooling fan with two Nema 17 step motor
Product name: TEVO Tarantula Dual Extruder
Fan zise: 30*30*10mm
2*Nema step motor
1*3010 cooling fan etc…
- Type:Dual Extruder Upgrade Kits
- Quality:Guarantee 12 months
- Excellent quality assurance
Visit The Website For More Information…
This is a high performance desktop 3D printer that’s perfect for home users, makers, designers, engineers, architects, and anyone looking for an easy-to-use desktop 3D printer. With an acrylic frame, it is light-weight, easy for transport and storage. Tons of upgrades are making our product an amazing deal for those of you who are looking for an entry level but powerful 3D printer. Get one now.
Diameter of Extruder: 0.4 mm
Monitor Type: LCD2004
Offline Printing: Supported
Operating Systems: Windows Mac Linux
Operating Temperature: 50 to 86°F
Operating Humidity: 20% to 50%
File Formation: STL G-Code OBJ
Languages Supported: English, Mandarin
Supported Software: Cura
Filament Type: PLA, ABS
Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm
XY Axis Accuracy: 0.012 mm
Z Axis Accuracy: 0.004 mm
Pringting Speed: 10 – 120 mm/s
Pringting Thickness: 0.1 – 0.3 mm
Item Dimensions: 19.6″ x 15.7″ x 17.7″
Item Weight: 16.5 lbs
Package Dimensions: 20″ x 13.6″ x 8.5″
Package Weight: 20.3 lbs
1x 3D Printer (Assembly Required, All Parts Included)
1x Users Manual (included in the USB Flash)
- Large build platform: 220 x 220 x 240 mm. Heated aluminum build plate. Lightweight and sturdy acrylic frame.
- Upgraded MK8 Extruder for improved accuracy. Dual air vents for better heat dissipation.
- Assembly instructions: https://youtu.be/J8tX-Kfb1og , https://youtu.be/EB5Q3_sJ-Tk (Also included in the USB flash.)
- 3D printing requires a lot of enthusiasm, patience and expertise. It may be not that easy, but it’s definitely FUN and REWARDING!
- LCD screen to display. Button operations increase user friendliness. MicroSD card slot for convenient storing files & direct printing.
Click Here For More Information