Perfect solution for 3d Printer build surface. 3 x pads included in this listing.
Works with any filament – ABS, PLA, HIPS, PET+, Brick, Wood & Flexible (TPE) filaments.
Very easily installed without air bubbles.
Protects build plate from scratches.
Durable and long lasting material.
Holds your 3D printed objects well, but they can be removed with not much effort after print is finsihed.
3 x 3D Printer Build Surface pads.
- Durable and long lasting
- You can print with any material on these pads
- Good adhesion for printed parts
- Compatible with most popular 3D printers on market – Wanhao Di3, Anet A8 etc
Visit The Website For More Information…
MP Select Mini 3D Printer
Too often, getting a low-cost 3D printer means getting a box of ill-fitted parts with poorly written and incomplete documentation. You end up spending hours on the internet, searching forums and asking for help to get the printer assembled and operating properly.
That isn’t how Monoprice operates and this 3D printer is a perfect example! This printer not only comes fully assembled, it has already been calibrated at the factory. All you have to do is perform a quick check to verify that the print bed is still leveled, in case it shifted during shipping, then load the included MicroSDTM card, load some filament, and start printing the preloaded model. Nowhere else will you find a 3D printer ready to print out of the box at such a low price!
Affordable 3D printing for everyone
All Filament Types: The heated build plate and wide range of extruder temperatures allow this printer to work with any type of filament, from basic filaments, such as ABS and PLA, to more advanced materials, such as conductive PLA, wood and metal composites, or dissolvable PVA.
Compact Desktop Design: Featuring a small footprint and basic, open frame design, this 3D printer is compact enough for any desk.
Ready to Print: Unlike most other low-cost 3D printers, this printer ships fully assembled and has already been calibrated at the factory. We even include a MicroSDTM card with preinstalled models, so you can start printing right out of the box!
Heated aluminum build plate nozzle cooling fan for printing all filament types
Quick-release steel gear filament feeder
Easy to use color LCD
0.4mm extruder diameter
Complete kit with bed scraper, and MicroSDTM card with preloaded model files
Micro USB and MicroSD card connectivity
PC and Mac compatible
Compatible with Cura, Repetier, and other
- All Filament Types: The heated build plate and wide range of extruder temperatures allow this printer to work with any type of filament, from basic filaments, such as ABS and PLA, to more advanced materials, such as conductive PLA, wood and metal composites, or dissolvable PVA
- Compact Desktop Design: Featuring a small footprint and basic, open frame design, this 3D printer is compact enough for any desk.
- Ready to Print: Unlike most other low-cost 3D printers, this printer ships fully assembled and has already been calibrated at the factory.
- We even include a MicroSDTM card with preinstalled models, so you can start printing right out of the box!
- PC and Mac compatible. Compatible with Cura, Repetier, and other software
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
Instone Inventor Pro 3D Printer Kit Heated Bed Hot End Micro SD Card Touchscreen Wifi Enclosed Body Large 3D Printer Desktop 3D Printer Simple PLA Filament Support All Filaments
Model: INVENTOR PRO
Input voltage: 110V/220V AC 50/60Hz
Maximum power: 230W
Forming principle: FDM
Nozzle temperature: 260℃ (Max)
Working condition: 10-40℃, Humidity 20-50%
Moulding size: 240x160x160mm
Positioning accuracy: Axis Z: 0.0025mm, X/Y: 0.011mm Printing accuracy: ±0.1mm
Layer thickness: 0.1-0.3mm
Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
Nozzle number: Single
Changing material halfway: Support
User interface: 3.5 inch touchscreen
Enclosed software: Instone3D, Cura
Extended software: Slic3r, Repetier-host，Simplify3D
File formats: STL，OBJ，G-Code
Printing material: ABS,PLA,other flexible material
Machine specification: Size: 441x344x407mm
Package size: 515x420x490mm
Machine material: Injection molding/Plastic shell
Product weight: 12KG
Gross weight: 18KG
- Support for All Filaments: Inventor Pro 3D Printer has heated build plate(32~248℉) and wide range of extruder temperatures(32~482℉) allow this printer to work with any type of filament, from basic filaments, such as ABS and PLA, to more advanced materials, such as conductive PLA, wood and metal composites, or dissolvable PVA.
- Ready-to-work: iNSTONE Inventor Pro 3D printer kit ships fully assembled and include one roll of PLA filament(1kg), one spare part box and a sd card with user manual, videos and test files on. It is easy to operate, even as a novice, it is ready to print right out of box. Build Volume:240 L X 160 W X 160 H mm (9.4*6.3*6.3in).
- Easy operation: 3.5-inch touch screen on Desktop 3d printer, provide user-friendly UI interface. The touch screen helps to make printing fast and easy with the ability to adjust print settings on the screen during the printing process. 3 models to print: WIFI, online, SD card. Accurate & easy leveling attributes to better print effect.
- Optimized Printing: Large 3d printer’s new slicer algorithm (Instone 1.2) automatically adjusts slice settings for your specific printer model and software version. The new print preview helps verify design details before printing, and includes rafts and supports break away more easily for a cleaner print surface.
- Guaranteed After-sale Service & Support: iNSTONE’s professional support team are experts in 3D printer maintenance and troubleshooting. For best coverage don’t forget to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org if you met any problem during your use. Warranty: 12 months (vulnerable parts: 6 months)
Click Here For More Information
Complete set: 214mm x 214mm MK2B with soldered thermistor, soldered power cord and 214mm x 200mm borosilicate glass plate.
- MK2B: 214mm x 214 mm (8.4 in x 8.4 in) 12V or 24V Heated Bed for MakerBot RepRap UP Mendel I3 Printer
- Thermistor included: 100K ohm NTC 3950, soldered and installed
- Borodilicate Glass: 3mm thick, 214mm x 200mm, will not interfere with MK2B mounting screws
- Soldered power leads
- Red soldermask and white silkscreen on both sides
Visit The Website For More Information…
1. Print without bending.
2. Peel off from the platform easily.
3. Peel off from the platform cleanly.
Size: 300mm x 300mm x 0.5mm
Corresponding Resin: ABS / PLA
3 x 3D Printer Platform Sheet
- It sticks to the 3D printer platforms and improves the molding accuracy of the filament.rinter platforms and improves the molding accuracy of the filament.
- Build sheet adheres to a print bed to help the filament stick during printing and print without warping.
- After printing, peel off the model easily, and the sheet itself also devises the adhesive material, so you can peel it cleanly from the platform.
- It could print for several times even in the same place. Since the sheet can be peeled cleanly from the platform, easy to maintenance and clean up.
- Size: 300mm x 300mm x 0.5mm (11.81 x 11.81 x 0.0019 inch); Compatible Resin: ABS / PLA
Check Out Our Website For Details…