Red line connecting VCC (ramps of +)
Connect the black wire GND (ramps of -)
Green Line connection SIGNAL (ramps in s)
High quality connection, using 22AWG wire
Inside of copper wire is very thick, can be resistant to current 2A or 300V voltage
A wide range of temperatures, up to 80 degrees
Tips: In normal circumstances, the system must be configured to three mechanical
Length of Cable: 70 cm
Quantity: 6 set
- Mechanical Endstop perfect for any 3D printer (Including Prusa Mendel i2, Prusa i3, MendelMax, Rostock etc…) also for use on CNC machines and other electronic applications.
- Customized high quality connection, using 22AWG wire, copper wire inside is very thick, can be resistant to current 2A, 300V voltage. An insulating layer over a wide range of temperatures, up to 80 degrees.
- Pros: Easy to install, the more common styles.
- Not easy to pull off, easy to install
- tips: Under normal circumstances, the system must be configured to at least three mechanical switches.
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
Bore Diameter: 0.4mm
Size: 13mm * 9mm
Net Weight: 4g/pcs
Material: Stainless Steel
5*MK10 Stainless Steel Nozzle
- 100% brand new and high quality
- This product is dedicated on MK10 Extruders
- The nozzle material use the national standard copper
- Compare with the non-national standard copper, it have obvious differences,our nozzle’s thermal conductive performance is better than the non-national standard copper
- Hard coating improves service life and reduces down time
Click Here For More Information
Product description: The extruder adopts compact manner without spring, so it’s stable that won’t affected by the change of the spring. It’s easy to assemble with simple structure and neat appearance. The extruders are injection molded with imported PC plastic materials. Matte surface treatment makes it with good texture. Optimized design with automated feeding. Compared with ABS injection molded parts, the PC parts own the advantages that 1. no deformation during the long-term use 2. high surface finish quality of PC material makes the feed process more smoothly 3. the feeding more stable, and 4. better wear sturdy. Application: Applies to 1.75MM filament, Quick Coupler Fittings of PC4-M5, 4*2 Teflon feed tube. The extruder supports both short and long distance feeding. Users can use it based on their own needs for free combination. Applicable models: XYZ, I3, Delta (Kossel), Hbot and Ultimaker, etc. . Customized colors are available, please contact us for more details. Shipping list PC extruder* 1 set PC4-M5 Push * 2pcs 604UU guide wheel * 1pc Note: The motor fixing screws and the drive gear are NOT included in the shipping list. Customers need to get them based on their own needs. To ensure a better extrusion performance, we recommend to use it with the Mold Steel Linear Drive Gear
- Model Number:Universal Extruder
- Application:3D Printing
- Material:Imported PC plastic raw materials
- Both short and long distance feeding:Support
- Right Side and Left Side for option:YES
Visit The Website For More Information…
Extruder Nozzle Cleaners are an essential item for any 3D printer owner. Every extruder nozzle must be cleaned out from time to time. These micro dtill bits are the perfect tool for the job. By using these precision drill bits, you will extend the life of your nozzle and without a doubt, produce finer prints.
Bit diameter: 0.4mm
The bit length: 16mm
The length of shank: 20mm
Please kindly note:
Don’t use the drill to clean until the nozzle is heated to above 200 degrees!
5 x 0.4mm Drill Bits
- ✔Bit diameter: 0.4mm
- ✔The bit length: 16mm
- ✔The length of shank: 20mm
- ✔Will clear nozzles and produce finer prints
- ✔Extends nozzle life
Click Here For More Information
These extruder nozzles suit a variety of designs including E3D, MK7 and MK8 style hotends. Basically any hotend with a M6 mount thread would probably work.
- M6 threaded Nozzle
- Input Diameter: 1.75mm
- Output Diameter: 0.2mm 0.3mm 0.4mm 0.5mm 0.8mm
- Used for 3D Printer 1.75mm E3D,DIY Reprap Makerbot
- Material:Full Metal, International Copper
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…