- Heat resistant filament
- Can withstand temperatures well above 110 °C.
- Harder and Stronger than ABS filament
Here’s How You Can Take Your 3D Printing Game To The Next Level Effortlessly!
Looking for a convenient, durable and reliable 3D printer filament for your next project?
Need a flexible and high-quality filament to unfasten your hands and avoid accidents?
Introducing The Ultimate TPU Flexible Filament For 3D Printing By Essentium!
Now your DIY 3D printing and engineering projects can become easier, faster and more successful than ever with the use of our premium TPU flexible filaments!
The stretchy, flexy and durable TPU material will not only speed up the printing process, but also offer you a convenient and versatile alternative to other 3D printing materials.
Stop Wasting Your Time & Money On Low-Quality Filaments That Never Seem To Work!
Now you can unleash your inner creativity and print stunning belts, shoe soles, medical instruments, protective smartphone cases, vibration dampeners, wheels plugs and many more effortlessly!
Plus, our TPU 3D printing filament is compatible with all 3D printers using 1.75mm diameter filaments!
Ideal for experienced engineers who need a reliable and resilient filament as well as for 3D printing rookies who need a user-friendly and convenient printing material, the Essentium TPU flexible filament is your prime choice for successful and hassle-free 3D printing!
Here’s What You Get By Choosing The Essentium 3D Printing Filament:
• Diameter: 1.75mm
• Weight: 750gr
• Color: Semitransparent white
• Hardness: 90A
• Made in USA
Why Settle For Cheap & Flimsy Filaments When The Supreme Filament Is Finally Available?
Indulge Yourself Now! Click “Add To Cart” Now While Supplies Last!
- UNLEASH YOUR INNER CREATIVITY NOW: When it comes to your 3D printing projects, you cannot afford to settle for flimsy and low-quality filaments! The Essentium premium TPU flexible filament is here to make 3D printing easy and fun again!
- SUPERIOR-QUALITY TPU MATERIAL: Our durable and convenient TPU 1.75mm flexible 3D printer filament is highly consistent in diameter, preventing accidents and provides you with abrasion resistance. Plus, its 90A hardness ensures its practicality!
- YOU DON’T HAVE TO BE AN EXPERT TO USE IT: You can easily print all your designs using the Essentium reliable and easy-to-work-with TPU flexible filament! Our premium flexible filament will ensure the success of your DIY projects!
- BRING YOUR EVERY DREAM TO LIFE: Due to its stretchy and bendy design, our TPU is ideal for printing protective smartphone cases, vibration dampeners, energy absorbing lattices, shoe soles, plugs and anything else you want!
- 100% FLAWLESS PRINTING OR YOUR MONEY BACK: Try our convenient and user-friendly TPU flexible filament for 30 days absolutely risk-free! And if you’re not 100% satisfied with our USA-made TPU we’ll immediately offer you a prompt and full refund!
PLASIL filament has high stability of temperature with even thickness and density.
PLASIL filament was known as “no-chocking-nozzle filament” with 100% purity through strict quality control.
PLASIL filament had proven its best performances, applied to 0.01mm diameter of nozzle.
PLASIL filament was made with high quality (shock resistive & good finishing) ABS material of world well known, LG Chemical company.
PLASIL filament is environmentally friendly product, passed SGS tests.
- Product dimensions: 7.6×7.6×3.2inches/2.2lb(194x194x82mm/1kg : filament net weight)
- 1.75mm filament diameter (dimensional accuracy +/- 0.05mm)
- ABS(Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) filament vacuumed sealed with desiccant
- Recommended extrusion/nozzle temperature 220°C-250°C (428°F- 482°F)
- Compatible with most 3d printers with heated beds : MakerBot Replicator Ultimaker UP-series Robox Afinia Printrbot Zortrax Lulzbot Ditto Deltamaker Prusa i3 Mendel Reprap etc
- Color Chang Filament
- From Orange to Yellow
- Color Chang Temperature: about 31°C