Turnigy Mini Fabrikator 3D Printer v1.0 Spare Parts Metal Set 1 Included: 4 x ARCL_S Nylon 12 x Oilless bushing (4x8x8) 6 x Bearing (3x9x5) 17 x Nut M3 x 0.5 6 x Spacer HexNut 4.75x6mm-M3 15 x Washer (3x7x0.5) 2 x Linear shaft D4x181mm 2 x Linear shaft D4x131mm 2 x Linear shaft D4x140mm 1 x M3 Thread rod for Z axis 1 x Z rod coupling
MK8 All Metal Long Distance Remote Bowden Extruder Parts 1.75MM Supplies Extruder Accessories For 3D Printer Accessories Description Use 1.75 mm Supplies 7075 aerospace quality aluminum alloy surface sandblasting oxidation. Equipped with two pneumatic fittings, the feed process more smoothly, you can make your extruder closer to the print head (reducing brushed remote feeding problems arising from this can to some extent), while the supplies can be placed in a more appropriate position, and not worry about other issues stuck supplies) Package Included: 1 x Stepper motor holder 1 x MK8 extrusion gear 1 x 624 ZZ pillow 2 x Delivery head 1 x Hexagon wrench 1 x Adjusting springs set 1 x Assembly srews set. If there is a size or colour choice please email me with your choice or it will be sent at random.
- MK8 All Metal Long Distance
- Remote Bowden Extruder Parts 1.75MM
- Please Allow 7-23 Business Days For Delivery
- Package Contains One Item
*With PTFE in hot regions of our HotEnd we can reach 260C with the supplied thermistor. By swapping a thermistor for a thermocouple (may require additional electronics) you can reach over 280C.
*This not only allows you to print extremely high temperature materials like PP/ Polycarbonate and Nylons but also eliminates HotEnd meltdown failures associated . latest hotend has a PTFE liner inside the hotend this liner is never subjected to high temperatures so there is no risk of damaging the liner through overheating.
*Our new HeaterBlock gives the fastest heat up times and the most responsive temperature control by clamping around the cartridge for maximum thermal contact. The new thermistor placement means you get the most accurate temperature readings with the fastest response. What this means for you the user is that you can go from 20C
to 200C in just 65 seconds, temperature control is responsive enough that you can keep the hotend within 0.5C of your set temperature or less with ease.
NTC 3950 Thermistor parameters:
-Thermistor temperature value table for Marlin
-Small Size: 1.25mmx2.0mm glass bead
-High accuracy: 1%
-Resistance value at 25°C=100K
-Wiring insulation: high temperature teflon/PTFE
-Wiring length: 1 meter Specification:
-Type: Bowden V6 J-head
-Thermister: 100K NTC
-1 x Metal J-Head hotend 1.75mm / 0.4mm nozzle / 12V 40W Heater / NTC3950 Thermistor
-1 x Heatsink Shroud with High Speed Fan 3010 12V 0.13A
-1 x One Meter long Bowden tubing 4mm OD 2mm ID
-1 x PC4-M6 Straight Fitting
- Metal J-head Hotend 1.75mm Filament 0.4mm Bowden Extruder Reprap 3D Printer.Included: NTC3950 thermistors and 12V 40W heater
- This Hotend with High Temperature Performance, you can reach over 280C
- Hotend can be used for both: direct feed and bowden applications. Good for ABS, PLA and other conventional print materials
- This hotend is equipped with stainless metal heatbreak and with PTFE liner inside heatbreak to reduce extruder jamming
- 1 x Metal J-Head hotend 1.75mm / 0.4mm nozzle / 12V 40W Heater / NTC3950 Thermistor. 1 x Heatsink Shroud with High Speed Fan 3010 12V 0.13A 1 x One Meter long Bowden tubing 4mm OD 2mm ID. 1 x PC4-M6 Straight Fitting
1. MK8 remote printer head right hand (not included steppter motor )
2.This is improved version, there are 2pcs Pneumatic fittings so that it feeds more fluently.
3.3D Printer MK8 Bowden Extruder kit
4.Used for 1.75mm/3mm filament, Reprap, Makerbot
5.Type: Right hand
note Please note this set does not include steppter motor!
Material:Full Metal Aluminum Alloy
Color: As shown
1* MK8 extruder DIY kits (Right hand version)
- 1.Used for 1.75mm filament, Reprap, Makerbot ,Prusa 3D Printer
- 2.Equipped with two pneumatic fittings, the feed process more smoothly.
- 3.Type: Right hand
- 4.3D Printer MK8 Bowden Extruder kit
- 5.Equipped with two pneumatic fittings, the feed process more smoothly, you can make your extruder closer to the print head (reducing brushed remote feeding problems arising from this can to some extent), while the supplies can be placed in a more appropriate position, and not worry about other issues stuck supplies)
SainSmart 3D Printer Filament
SainSmart 3D Printer Filament provides quality ABS/ PLA/ PVA/ HIPS/ PETG/ TPU/ Wood/ Metal 3D filament with vibrant colors. It is professional to enable you to see your thoughts and concepts engineered into a real and rewarding reality.
This filament is always round, with no oily residue, no air bubbles, and it comes loaded on a quality spool.
The quality of the filament is of great quality, and no kinks or breaks. Best choice for perfect printing!
* Widely used in health care, education, toys, building, automobile, electronics, anime field, etc.
* For common 3D printers such as Reprap, FlashForge, MakerBot,Afinia,Solidoodle 2,Printrbot LC,MakerGear M2, UP! and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) Filament not extruding properly?
A: Check the type of filament you’re working with and set the proper extruder temperature based on the filament type and heated build platform if applicable; trial and error. Rule of thumb is to set the extruder temperature to the highest temperature for the specific filament, then decrease the temperature by 5°C until properly extruded. Please note this will vary with each 3D printer.
2) How do I store my filament?
A: Most filaments tend to absorb moisture from the air; because of this your filament can become brittle and slowly degrade the quality. It’s recommended to keep unused filament and store it in a storage container or zip lock bag with a desiccant.
3) Is your filament tangled?
A: Check that the spool is spinning smoothly on the mount.
- 40% Real Red Copper，60% PLA
- 0.5 KG (Approximately 1.10 lbs) Spool
- 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm)
- Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 190°C – 200°C (374°F – 392°F)
- Can be grinded and polished ; Fine gloss and corrosion resistance