CNC Shield Board: Latest Arduino CNC Shield Version 3.0 GRBL 0.9 compatible 4-Axis support (X, Y, Z , A-Can duplicate X,Y,Z or do a full 4th axis with custom firmware using pins D12 and D13) 2 x End stops for each axis (6 in total) Coolant enable Compatible with A4988 or DRV8825 stepper driver Runs on 12-36V DC Arduino UNO R3 Board: MCU: ATmega328 USB interface: ATmega16U2 Operating voltage: 5V Digital I/O pins: 14 (including 6 with PWM capability) Analog input pins: 6 I-I/O pin output current: 40mA max 3.3V output current: 150mA max Flash memory: 32 kB (0.5kB used by bootloader – included) Static RAM (SRAM): 2 kB EEPROM: 1 kB Clock speed: 16MHz A4988 Stepper Motor Driver: A4988 Stepper Motor Driver Board is a breakout board for Allegro’s A4988 DMOS Micro stepping Driver with Translator and Overcurrent Protection; Low RDS (On) Output : Automatic current decay mode detection / selection Mix with slow current decay modes Synchronous rectification for low power dissipation Internal UVLO Crossover-current protection 3.3 and 5 V compatible logic supply Thermal shutdown circuitry Ground fault protection Load short-circuit protection Five selectable step modes: full, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8 and 1/16 Warning: Connecting or disconnecting a stepper motor while the driver is powered can destroy the driver. (More generally, rewiring anything while it is powered is asking for trouble). Package Contents: 1 x CNC Shield Board 1 x UNO R3 Board for Arduino 4 x A4988 Stepper Motor Driver 4 x Heat Sink
- Latest CNC Shield Version 3.0 for Arduino.
- Arduino UNO R3 Board, MCU: ATmega328, USB interface: ATmega16U2.
- PWM Spindle and direction pins. 4-Axis support. Runs on 12-36V DC.
- 2 x End stops for each axis (6 in total).
- 4Pcs A4988 Stepper Motor Driver with radiator.
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
Step angle accuracy: + – 5%(full step,not load)
Resistance accuracy: + – 10%
Inductance accuracy: + – 20%
Temperature rise: 80deg Max(rated current,2 phase on)
Ambient temperature ———–20deg ~+50deg
Insulation resistance:100MΩ Min,500VDC
Insultion Strength——–500VAC for one minute
Step Angle (deg):1.8A
Motor Length(mm): 33MM
Rated Current (A): 1.33A
Phase Resistance (Ohm) :2.1Ω
Phase Inductance(mH) :2.5mh
Detent Torque (N.cm) : 19mm
Shaft length mm: 19mm
1x Stepper Motor
Visit The Website For More Information…
Motor type: bipolar stepper
Step Angle: 1.8 deg.
Step Accuracy 5%
Holding Torque: 59Ncm(84 oz.in)
Rated Current/phase: 2.0A
Phase Resistance 1.4ohms
Frame Size: 42 x 42mm
Body Length: 48mm
Shaft Diameter: 5mm
Shaft Length: 24mm
Wire: 1m 4-lead wire with connecter
Black(A+), Green(A-), Red(B+), Blue(B-)
Make sure the motor connect to a constant current or chopper drive controller before you test motor.
Connecting the motor directly to a power supply will destroy the motor.
- Package in 3PCS motors with high torque.
- 59Ncm(83.6oz.in) holding torque.
- NEMA 17 bipolar 1.65″x1.65″x1.85″ 4-wire.
- Build with 1m Cable and 0.1″ pitch Connector.
- Rated current 2.0A & resistance 1.4ohms.
Click Here For More Information
– Material: Aluminum alloy
– Size: 200X150X50mm
– Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
– Movement axis speed: 40m
– Nozzle flow rate: about 24cc/ h
– Print Material: ABS, PLA 1.75/3.0mm
– Fan Cable:1m
– Heating Head Cable:0.5m
– Stepping motor Cable:1m
– Cooling fan operating voltage :12V
– Extrusion head heating voltage 12V
– Extrusion head: voltage 12V, power 40W
– Heat sink :40x40x10mm
– 42 Step motor:42x42x40mm
1 PiecexExtruder Kit
- Material: Aluminum alloy
- Size: 200X150X50mm
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
- Movement axis speed: 40m
- Nozzle flow rate: about 24cc/ h
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
CNC Shield Board: Latest CNC Shield Version 3.0 for arduino. GRBL 0.9 compatible. 4-Axis support (X, Y, Z , A-Can duplicate X,Y,Z or do a full 4th axis with custom firmware using pins D12 and D13). 2 x End stops for each axis (6 in total). Coolant enable. Compatible with A4988 or DRV8825 stepper driver. Runs on 12-36V DC. DRV8825 Stepper Motor Driver: Stepper motor driver (upgraded from A4988, 2.5 A max current/phase. It’s not arduino official board but it’s compatible with all arduino software and hardware). Nema 17 Stepper motor Specification: Model No.:17HD48002H-22B Step Angle: 1.8 deg Holding Torque: 59Ncm(84 oz.in) Rated Current/phase: 1.7A Frame Size: 41 x 41mm Body Length: 47mm Shaft Diameter: 5mm Shaft Length: 22mm Weight: 380g Mechanical Endstop Connection Description: Red line connect VCC (ramps of +) black wire connect the GND (ramps of -) Green Line connect SIGNAL (ramps in s) Tips: Under normal circumstances, the system must be configured to at least three mechanical switches. Advantage: Easy to install, the more common used styles. Length of Cable: 70 cm Great Package Includes: 1 x CNC Shield Board 1 x Longruner UNO R3 Board 1 x 1.5m USB cable for R3 Board 3 x Nema 17 stepper motor 1.7 A (with bracket and screw) 3 x Nema 17 Stepper Motor Mounting Bracket 3 x Mechanical Switch Endstop 3 x 3Pin 70cm Cable 4 x DRV8825 Stepper Motor Driver 4 x Aluminum heatsink w/ 3M tape backing 12x M3 Screws for bracket of stepper motor
- Latest CH340G CNC Shield expansion board Version 3.0 for Arduino.
- Longruner UNO R3 Board, MCU: ATmega328, USB interface: ATmega16U2 with 1.5m USB Cable.
- 4pcs DRV8825 Stepper Motor Driver with Heat Sinks.
- 3pcs NEMA-17 Stepper Motor 84 oz.in (59 Ncm) 47mm Body 1.8 degree with Mounting Bracket Kit DIY 3D Printer CNC Robot with 3pcs Mounting Bracket and 12pcs M3 Screws.
- 3pcs Endstop Mechanical Limit Switches for 3D printer RAMPS 1.4 with 3Pin 70cm Cable.
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…