This module is only used for motor-side parallel, a driver drives two motors. And only for mini printers or small current motors in parallel (with the same motor in parallel, the current are divided evenly). Shipping list(Per unit): Motor parallel module * 1pc 10cm motor cable * 1pc
- Suitable for motor-side parallel, a driver drives two motors
- Only for mini printers or small current motors in parallel
- Easy to connect
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
Four-lead motor connector XH2.54 white terminal 4pin-6pin motor line Motor plug wire – line length 1 meters Line diameter: 1.4mm Core number: 7 Sheath material: PVC Nominal section: 0.041 mm2 Line spacing: 2.54mm
- Application:3D printing
- Model Number:motor cables
Visit The Website For More Information…
Electrical Specification: * Manufacturer Part Number: 42SHD0001-24 * Motor Type: Bipolar Stepper * Step Angle: 1.8 deg. * Holding Torque:260mN.m (36.8oz.in) * Rated Current/phase: 0.4A * Resistance per phase: 30Ω±10% * Inductance per phase: 37mH±20% Connection: Black(A+), Green(A-), Red(B+), Blue(B-) Warning: Make sure the motor connect to a constant current or chopper drive controller before you test motor. Connecting the motor directly to a power supply will destroy the motor. Package include: 5x Stepper Motor
- This is the most popular NEMA 17 model.
- It with 1.8°step angle (200 steps/revolution).
- Each phase draws current 0.4A at 12V,
- allowing for a holding torque of 26Ncm(36.8oz.in).
- Normally , it use for Linear Actuators and CNC router for plastic & metal .
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
The First Maker-Friendly Guide to Electric Motors!
Makers can do amazing things with motors. Yes, they’re more complicated than some other circuit elements, but with this book, you can completely master them. Once you do, incredible new projects become possible.
Unlike other books, Motors for Makers is 100% focused on what you can do. Not theory. Making.
First, Matthew Scarpino explains how electric motors work and what you need to know about each major type: stepper, servo, induction, and linear motors. Next, he presents detailed instructions and working code for interfacing with and controlling servomotors with Arduino Mega, Raspberry Pi, and BeagleBone Black. All source code and design files are available for you to download from motorsformakers.com.
From start to finish, you’ll learn through practical examples, crystal-clear explanations, and photos. If you’ve ever dreamed of what you could do with electric motors, stop dreaming…and start making!
- Understand why electric motors are so versatile and how they work
- Choose the right motor for any project
- Build the circuits needed to control each type of motor
- Program motor control with Arduino Mega, Raspberry Pi, or BeagleBone Black
- Use gearmotors to get the right amount of torque
- Use linear motors to improve speed and precision
- Design a fully functional electronic speed control (ESC) circuit
- Design your own quadcopter
- Discover how electric motors work in modern electric vehicles–with a fascinating inside look at Tesla’s patents for motor design and control!
Click Here For More Information
SainSmart Megatronics is based on many famous open-source products including:
Arduino Mega 2560, RAMPS, SD Ramps. Therefor this product is an already proven
design. It combines all major features of these board into a single board
solution for more reliable 3D-printing. Megatronics has a powerful Atmega2560
processor with 256 kB memory, running at 16Mhz. The board can be connected to a
PC using a normal USB cable. It will register as FTDI FT232R device. The board
is compatible with the Arduino Mega 2560 and will therefor be easily programmed
from the Arduino IDE.What’s more. We will offer you a detailed tutorial
including project introduction and their source code.
* Microcontroller: Atmega2560-16AU
* Operating Voltage Electronics:5V
* Operating Voltage High:12-24V (15A heated bed, 7A electronics)
* DC Current per I/O Pin:40mA
* Clock Speed:16Mhz
* Improved thermo couple support.
* Second thermo couple supported
* Support for 6 stepper drivers
* SMD fuses and MOSFETs
* Extra MOSFET, making 4 regular MOSFETs and one for heated bed.
* Support for the new DRV8825 Pololu stepper drivers
* The board can be powered from 12V1 (12V MAX), by setting a jumper
* The LCD contrast can be adjusted with a trimpot
* 12V1 has a diode to protect against reverse polarization
* The 5V line is protected by a 500mA resettable fuse
* A piezo is included to allow the printer to give feedback with sound
* Each stepper driver slot has a breakout to connect external stepper drivers to
* Four layer high quality PCB board
Notes：Please download codes via the below link:
- Improved thermo couple support.
- Second thermo couple supported
- Support for 6 stepper drivers
- SMD fuses and MOSFETs
- Extra MOSFET, making 4 regular MOSFETs and one for heated bed.
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…