● Note: To ensure proper operation, please read user guide carefully before using.
● The MANVE 3D Printing Pen Specifications:
– Weight: 50.2g
– Voltage: DC 5V 2A
– Cable length: 1.5m
– Nozzle Diameter: 0.6mm
– Printing Temperature: 180-220℃ adjustable
– Printing Speed: Low, Mideum, High speed
– Printing Model: PLA 1.75mm
– Size: 6.7*1.1 inch (17.2*2.8cm)
– Package Size:18.8*15.5*6cm
– Package Weight: about 385g
– Package included: 1* 3D pen, 1*USB cable, 1* power adapter, 1* 24.6ft（7.5M） random color PLA filament, 1* pen holder
● For those clients who experience the 3D printer pen for the first time, the experience effect may not very ideal, but it doesn’t matter, because they just haven’t used to use 3D printer pen to create. please be patient and use your imagination, you will find its a very magical process.
● Please search key words “3d printer pen” on YouTube, there are many outstanding creative processes and methods for your reference.
● Always unload the filament when you are done with your Art Work / Drawing for the day.
● SAFETY AND WARNING INSTRUCTIONS:
The 3D printing pen is suitable for children over 6 years old and adult. Use by children must be under tutelage of adult.
The painting pen nib and the near area are dangerous high temperature area, the highest temperate can reach 60 degree centigrade. It is forbidden to touch the nib with hands during using it. Please exit out of 3D Pen Filament Refills after use and turn off the power, do not touch nozzle before the 3D printing pencil cooling more than 10 minutes. Beware of scald.
- Manve 4D Printing Pen – Help Kids developing artistic skills, spatial thinking, and can be a great creative outlet that engages their mind as they create. It’s the perfect gift.
- creation in 3D: Draw vertically. Draw horizontally. Lift your imagination off the page! The Manve Create extrudes heated plastic, which instantly hardens, allowing you to literally draw in 4D, freehand or on paper. Change colors quickly and easily. The possibilities are endless.
- The Manve 3D Pen is compatible with both 1.75mm ABS & PLA Filament (comes with 30 grams PLA filament). We recommend using 1.76mm PLA filament, which is a more eco-friendly option. OLED display lets you monitor temperature of material to help you achieve a wide variety of effects.
- Fast boot setup in just 30 seconds gets you drawing and creating quickly. 5nd generation safety features, 3D pen will automatically shut down when not in use for over 6 minutes. Adjustable feed lets you regulate speed & flow for optimal control of material while you’re drawing.
- Perfect after-sale protection! – Manve 3D PEN enjoy 31 days of unconditional full refund policy. If the pen is blocked or the temperature control system fails to work, you can contact us for a free nozzle replacement. Please refer the User Manual before use.
Click Here For More Information
CNC Shield Board: Latest CNC Shield Version 3.0 for arduino. GRBL 0.9 compatible. 4-Axis support (X, Y, Z , A-Can duplicate X,Y,Z or do a full 4th axis with custom firmware using pins D12 and D13). 2 x End stops for each axis (6 in total). Coolant enable. Compatible with A4988 or DRV8825 stepper driver. Runs on 12-36V DC. DRV8825 Stepper Motor Driver: Stepper motor driver (upgraded from A4988, 2.5 A max current/phase. It’s not arduino official board but it’s compatible with all arduino software and hardware). Nema 17 Stepper motor Specification: Model No.:17HD48002H-22B Step Angle: 1.8 deg Holding Torque: 59Ncm(84 oz.in) Rated Current/phase: 1.7A Frame Size: 41 x 41mm Body Length: 47mm Shaft Diameter: 5mm Shaft Length: 22mm Weight: 380g Mechanical Endstop Connection Description: Red line connect VCC (ramps of +) black wire connect the GND (ramps of -) Green Line connect SIGNAL (ramps in s) Tips: Under normal circumstances, the system must be configured to at least three mechanical switches. Advantage: Easy to install, the more common used styles. Length of Cable: 70 cm Great Package Includes: 1 x CNC Shield Board 1 x Longruner UNO R3 Board 1 x 1.5m USB cable for R3 Board 3 x Nema 17 stepper motor 1.7 A (with bracket and screw) 3 x Nema 17 Stepper Motor Mounting Bracket 3 x Mechanical Switch Endstop 3 x 3Pin 70cm Cable 4 x DRV8825 Stepper Motor Driver 4 x Aluminum heatsink w/ 3M tape backing 12x M3 Screws for bracket of stepper motor
- Latest CH340G CNC Shield expansion board Version 3.0 for Arduino.
- Longruner UNO R3 Board, MCU: ATmega328, USB interface: ATmega16U2 with 1.5m USB Cable.
- 4pcs DRV8825 Stepper Motor Driver with Heat Sinks.
- 3pcs NEMA-17 Stepper Motor 84 oz.in (59 Ncm) 47mm Body 1.8 degree with Mounting Bracket Kit DIY 3D Printer CNC Robot with 3pcs Mounting Bracket and 12pcs M3 Screws.
- 3pcs Endstop Mechanical Limit Switches for 3D printer RAMPS 1.4 with 3Pin 70cm Cable.
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
MY3D’s new generation professional V5 3D printer pen – Create your own art with the lightweight and safe 3D pen.
It suits both professional and amateur artists.
Because the discharging speed and drawing speed is adjustable it’s easy to maneuver, which makes it suitable even for children.
It is recommended to children over 8 years.
Discharging mode: Hot melt extrusion molding
Heating temperature: Around 200°C
Filament diameter: 1.75mm
Filament types: ABS/PLA filament refills
The device nozzle nib and surrounding area are high temperature area, NEVER TOUCH THIS AREA.
- THE NEW GENERATION V5 has the lightest and best design yet. With this almost noiseless low-weight 3-D pen, you can sculpt unique art. Create, Doodle & Design what you want, it’s only your imagination that stop you.
- EASY TO HANDLE for a better experience for the kids. You can easily replace filament color and adjust the drawing speed, for the best creative experience
- SAFE AND NON-TOXIC filament for a risk-free creation. The new design of the pen is made so it will generate lower temperatures around the tip
- PROFESSIONAL DESIGNED for best and easiest experience when you draw, build and design
- USB-COMPATIBLE charger that makes you have many more opportunities where you want to draw and design. The charger work in any USB port, such as computer or power bank. That allows you to take the pen and draw anywhere
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
This is Creozone special design removal tool for 3D printing.
- Professional 3D print removal tool
- Wood grain handle and stainless steel knife
- This 3D print removal tool can help you easy get the prints off from the build surface
- Will not scratch build surface
- Net Weight: 2.4 ounce
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
IC3D® – For 3D Printers, By 3D Printers (TM) Spend more time printing with high-quality 3D printer filament from IC3D®. IC3D® extrudes 3D printer filament in-house in Ohio, USA. Strict production standards for cleanliness and tolerance specifications ensure the diameter is within +/- 0.10mm and ovality (roundness) is within 4%. Quality is the top priority as each spool is hand checked, vacuum sealed with desiccant, and packaged. IC3D® filament is extensively tested with success on a variety of mainstream desktop 3D printers utilizing various extruder designs and hot-end styles. Every spool of IC3D® filament is backed by a 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE.
- 2.1lb of 1.75mm Nylon 3D printer filament | Similar to Taulman Bridge Nylon
- Filament diameter is 1.75mm +/-0.5mm, ovality (roundness) is within 4% and weight is 2.1lb +/- 0.1
- Printing Temperature range is 245 – 260C | Bed Temperature 40C – 70C
- Made in the USA under strict quality standards
- Compatible with the following 3D printers (with heated beds): Reprap, Afinia, MakerBot, PrintrBot, UltiMaker, Airwolf, Makergear, Up!, Lulzbot, Flashforge, Solidoodle, 3doodler (pen), Delta, Mbot, Type A
Check Out Our Website For Details…