The MyStemKits library has over 150 Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) kits with model assembly guides that are ready-to-stream to most 3D printers. Need a printer? No worries – this 2-year subscription includes three Dremel 3D40 Printers as shown in the product slides (incl. 3 build sheets and 1 filament spool) . Many kits have accompanying lessons designed in partnership with the Florida Center for Research in STEM based out of Florida State University. These vetted lessons are aligned with K-12 NGSS, Common Core and a growing group of state standards. Some of the most popular kits are the DNA kit, Golden Ratio kit, Touch Numbers kit, Catapult kit, Brain Anatomy kit and Ramp kit. Check the images and videos for a sampling of kits, model guides, and lessons. Enterprise subscriptions are unlimited printing plans, based on number of students, with no point counting or limits per month. This plan is designed for up to 500 students. Additionally, digital curriculum attachments are viewable before printing. Upon purchase, you will receive access credentials to the portal, including the ability to set up 8 educator accounts (1 per 30 students). From the MyStemKits Print Portal, you can browse available kits by either subject or grade and pick the kits that you want to review, print and build. We don’t decide what kits to send you each month – you decide which kits, when and how many, you will print. From the portal, the MyStemKits Printer Management Platform makes your experience intuitive and easy. The platform is mobile ready, and allows you to control multiple 3D printers and users from a single dashboard. Prints are preconfigured with print-specific attributes.
- Over 150 kits that stream directly to your 3D printer – no design skills or downloading required with this cloud-only accessible subscription.
- 3 Dremel 3D40 Printers and Unlimited Printing! You choose the kits – Print what, when, and how many you want. Replace missing or broken parts too.
- Perfect for educators who need classroom manipulatives and standards-driven lessons for their K-12 class rooms but do not have a printer
- This two-year, Basic Enterprise Bundle is designed for small enterprises up to 250 students and is ideal for your media center, STEM lab, summer camp, after school program, or group of up to 8 teachers.
- With digital curriculum attachments available to review before print, this plan is a great curriculum planning tool.