WBESEV 3D Printing Pen provides kids, hobbyists, crafters, and artists with an amazing experience. It helps you create unique and fantastic 3D art straight out of your own imaginations. You can draw horizontally, vertically, or in any style you like! The drawing possibilities are limited only by your imagination.
The 3D Pen for freehand drawing of 3D objects
0.4 mm Nozzle and Uses ABS 1.75mm ABS/PLA Material
Ergonomic design for optimum handling
Adjustable output speed, Durability
In many paint colors: filament is changed easily by pressing a button
LED indicator to check the operating temperature
Input: AC 110V-220V
Output: DC 12V 3A
Nozzle Diameter: 0.7mm
Output Materials Type: Fused Deposition Modeling
Molding Method: 3D Modeling
Printing Area: Unlimited
Sprinkle Speed: Adjustable
Heating Temperature: 160 – 210 Degree Celsius (Adjustable)
Material: Plastic case cover
Dimensions: 187 * 44 * 30 mm
1 x 3D Drawing Pen
1 x 12V/3A Power Adapter
3 x Free 1.75mm ABS Filaments (Random Color)
1 x User Manual
1.This equipment is suitable for children over 8-years-old and adult using. Children need to be used under the guardianship of adult.
2.The nib and its near part of this equipment is high temperature dangerous area, the highest temperature can reach 230 C, therefore no any hand touching or touch other objects by the nib.
Let’s unleash your imagination – Add to Cart Now!
- Upgraded Version: This 3D Pen is compatible with both ABS & PLA Filaments. The LCD display allows you to accurately monitor the temperature of the material in order to achieve a wide variety of effects.
- Professional 3D Printer Pen: Material insertion port connects perfectly to the internal motor transmission gear, without any motor idling.
- Adjustable Temperature Design: The Aircraft-grade aluminum 3D printing pen enables you to control the temperature and the speed while you enjoy drawing.
- Easy Drawing: Just insert the 3d printing wires to the opening at the top of the pen, and pull the button, the pen will auto-absorb the wires. The filament is versatile, which makes them great for artists of all levels, designers, and kids of all ages.
- The best gift for an artist, a hobbyist, or kids to unleash their imagination. Kind Reminder – Children must use the pen under supervision of an adult. Warranty: 30-day money back and a 6-month replacement.
Check Out Our Website For Details…
Are you looking for a 3D print removal toolset with
• Solid, riveted handles that won’t come loose and start spinning, twisting or turning after use?
• Hardened stainless steel blades that are optimally flexible without being too flimsy and/or getting scratched and gouged by the print bed surface due to their softness?
• A knife tool with a sharpened front edge (flat bottom) for getting under even the most-adhered prints with ease?
• Ability to reach into the back under larger parts, sweep across and lever them off, as well as handle smaller, more delicate objects?
• Durable comfort handles with grips designed for a firm hold that feel good in the hand and look stylish too?
• Safe, rounded blades easier on your fingers, prints and printer surface?
REPTOR 3D Print Removal Tools have been designed with all these aspects in mind.
These tools are not your average repurposed painters putty knives with cramp rings that come loose or fall apart before long when used to remove 3D prints!
This REPTOR toolset is designed to get even the most stubborn prints off the bed without distorting them or damaging the print bed surface. Both handles have solid rivets in them that will hold the blades in place and will not permit the blades to turn or yield. The knife with its 4.92″ blade and beveled front edge can be used to sweep across and reach into the back under larger parts and provide leverage to pop even a stubborn piece up while the spatula is thin and flexible enough to get under even the most delicate of objects without distorting them.
They are the perfect duo – practical and durable, yet comfortable and stylish! Get yours now!
- Durable, rigid construction; Solid rivets keep the blades in place, no more repurposed palette spatulas with spinning, twisting and turning cramp rings!
- Long knife with a beveled front edge; Slides gently underneath prints with ease to protect the build bed surface yet provides good reach and allows prying
- Stiff, hardened stainless steel blades; Flexible but not too thin or flimsy, safer rounded edges, work well with different size objects without damaging them
- Stylish and useful; The smaller offset spatula has a black rubber comfort grip, the knife has a big thick wood handle
- Essential addition to your 3D Printer accessories; No more putty knives to remove prints. Doubles as a leveling tool to scrape off stuck-on plastic from the print bed
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…