2×4 PTFE/Teflon tubing is perfect for guiding 1.75 mm filament into your hotend. 2mm interior diameter x 4mm outer diameter. Also useful for pneumatic projects. This is a mostly white tube though it is somewhat translucent.
- PTFE / Teflon Tubing
- 1 Meter long
- 2mm ID x 4mm OD
- Ideal for feeding filament to your 3D printer
- Translucent White Color
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
We engineered our Essentium flex line to have the perfect balance of elasticity and toughness. That’s why our TPU/90a filament is perfect for the print that needs to have flexibility, grip, and abrasion resistance. Use this material to make flexible hinges, belts, plugs, gaskets, protective cases, over grips, wheels, shoe Soles, vibration dampeners, Energy-Absorbing lattices, and so much more! with this filament we’ve got your flex printing needs covered.
- Perfect balance of elasticity and toughness
- Shore hardness = 90A
- Excellent grip and abrasion resistance
- Use for creating protective cases, vibration dampeners, energy absorbing lattices, shoe soles, and much more
- Made in the U.S.A
Check Out Our Website For Details…
This high quality filament is an effective and affordable solution for your projects. Works with Air wolf 3D, Flash forge Creator, Maker Bot 1, Maker Bot 2X, Printrbot Jr., Project, Rep Rap, Up! 3D, Up! 3D Mini, or Up! 3D Plus. 100% Virgin Material.
- High end filament backed by American 3D printing experts
- Sealed to avoid dehydration of material and thus a longer shelf life
- Made with high grade inputs for superior quality
- Compatible with a variety of printers
- Recommended Extrusion Temperature 180°C – 210°C (356°F – 410°F)
Check Out Our Website For Details…
Melca 1.75mm 3D Printer Filament 1 kg Hard PLA (polylactic acid) is for every 3D Printer who wants to create 3D masterpieces, but struggles to consistently find high quality filament.
…STOP spending time and money on shoddy filament and start creating flawless prints the first time… every time.
…REFUSE to suffer the defeat of yet another failed print! DELIVER the absolute best gems imaginable…on time.
…GET quality, high-caliber filament without breaking the bank.
…JUST PRINT IT
✮ ✮ ✮ Productivity, Skyrocketed! ✮ ✮ ✮ Stress, Annihilated! ✮ ✮ ✮
This is the best filament you’ll ever purchase! Guaranteed.
Grab yours today – Order Now!
The Nitty Gritty: Vacuum Sealed with Desiccant ● Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 180°C – 220°C (356°F – 428°F) ● Spool Diameter: 7.88″ – Spool Width: 2.56″ – Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.01″ ● Composite ● Food Grade
Compatible with any 3D Printer that uses 1.75mm diameter filament including: AirWolf – Aleph Objects – BCN3D – Beeverycreative – BigBox – CEL – colorFabb – CraftBot – CraftUnique – CubePro – Cubicon – Doob – Dremel – e-NABLE – E3D – FlashForge – Kossel – Lulzbot – MakerBot – Makergear – Markforged – New Matter – Ooznest – OrdBot – PowerSpec – Printrbot – Prusa – Prusa Research – Robo 3D – SeeMeCNC – Simplify3D – SOLS – Ultimaker – XYZprinting – Zenith – Zortrax
- EXTREMELY EASY TO USE! +/- 0.03 diameter ensures smooth and stable extrusion without risk of nozzle, extruder, or printer damage – Like A Pro
- DELIVERS! New Virgin Material. Confidence is working with quality material, which means avoiding unnecessary brittleness and random particles – it’s 100% Predictable
- EXCLUSIVE! Enhanced with Flexibilizer and Intensifier provides an unfair advantage with Better Printing Character and Sharper Color…Mind Blowing
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! Consistency Guarantee means no more playing Russian Roulette from one spool, batch, or color to the next…Absolutely No Questions Asked, Ever!
- ✮ MULTI-UNIT DEALS! Look up 🔺 in the Special Offers & Product Promotions area. Up to 3 FREE with today’s order – any color.
Click Here For More Information
Choose Worksteel PLA 3D Printer Filaments to Achieve Amazing Results!
The 3D printer filaments display less warping, and this is the reason why it is possible to print without a heated bed.
The 3D printer filaments are made for 3D printers with degradable bio-plastic, and the printed objects will have a glossier look.
The 3D printer filaments are compatible with most commercially available non-cartridge based 3D printers.
Important Instructions for Worksteel PLA 3D Printer Filaments
The print bed or print surface should be level.
The extruder should be adjusted to the correct height from the bed.
The printing temperature should be adjusted according to the 3d printer.
The printing speed should be adjusted according to the ambient temperature.
A good base material should be provided for PLA to adhere to.
Be sure to insert the thread into the spool hole to avoid tangles.
Keep the filaments in sealed bag until ready for use.
Keep the filaments in dry place & Keep away from heat.
Recommended to store the filaments from -68 to 122 Fahrenheit / -20 to 50 Celsius.
Know More about Worksteel PLA 3D Printer Filaments
1.75 mm Diameter with +/- 0.02 mm Tolerance
374 – 428 Fahrenheit / 190 – 220 Celsius Printing TEMP
40 -100 mm/s Print Speed
No Need Platform TEMP or Adjust According to the 3D Printer
360 yd / 330 m One Spool
Worksteel PLA 3D Printer Filaments, “Add to Cart” right now & Enjoy 90 Days Money Back and 1-Year WARRANTY!
- +/- 0.02MM TOLERANCE: Worksteel PLA 3D printer filaments are produced with more precise specification and have a tolerance of only +/- 0.02 mm. No matter which 3D printer you are using, the consistently round diameters provide optimum flow through the extruder nozzle. Almost all 1.75 mm-specification 3d printers in the market are configured to run with the PLA 3D printing filaments.
- 1.75MM PLA FILAMENT: The PLA filaments are useful in a broad range of printing applications which have the advantage of Low-Odor and Low-Warp. Compared with traditional brittle PLA, Worksteel 3D printer filaments have adjusted the degradability of the material for optimal performance, so Worksteel PLA filaments are not brittle during 3D printing jobs.
- VACUUMED SEALED PACKAGING: Some 3D printing materials can be negatively affected by moisture, so this is why Worksteel 3D printer filaments are all vacuumed sealed along with a desiccant pack. This will enable you to easily keep your 3D printer filaments at an optimal storage condition and free from dust or dirt before opening the vacuumed sealed packaging.
- 100% ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLY: Worksteel 3D printer filaments comply with the Restriction of Hazardous Substance (RoHS) directive and are free from potentially hazardous substances. The 1.75 mm PLA filament gives off a sweet smell, and it is considered by many as an improvement over hot plastic.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Worksteel insists on offering best 3D printer filaments and best customer service for customers. The PLA 3D printer filaments are backed by Worksteel 90 days Money Back Guarantee with 1-Year Warranty. Seize the chance to click “Add to Cart” button right now!
Click Here For More Information