Aluoflower TMC2100 Stepper Motor Driver Super Silence Module Heat Sink for 3D Printer Parts
100% brand new and high quality.
Drive current algorithm and regulation.
1. drive current algorithm: i=Vref*1.9/2.5, the default Vref about 0.65v, so the default current 0.5A, the maximum current 1A
2. Vref measurement of Gnd and potentiometer intermediate voltage.
3. Don’t connect to the motor when measuring voltage, otherwise it is easy to burn the drivers.
4. the measurement of the voltage should be switched on. Don’t just connect the USB power supply.
Attention: please put TMC2100 drivers in the correct direction on the board.
Use of the TMC2100 drive module:
1. When use in the Ramps1.4 or MKS Gen, or Lerdge touch screen motherboard, please remove the 3 jumper cap under the socket.
2. Please pay attention to direction.
3. The heat sink directly attached to the PCB.
4. The motor direction is opposite to that of A4988 and DRV8825, please adjust the firmware or adjust the motor wiring if you want to change to 4988.
And if you use the Lerdge motherboard, please set the direction directly in the setting page of direction of the motor.
Name: TMC2100 Stepper Motor Driver
Color: White + Blue
Size: 2×1.5×1.2cm / 0.79×0.59×0.47in (Approx.)
Heat Sink size: 1.2×0.9×1.2cm/0.47×0.35×0.47in (Approx.)
Application: 3D printing
Quantity: 1PC (other accessories demo in the picture is not included)
1 X TMC2100 Stepper Module With Heat Sink
- 100% brand new and high quality.
- Super silence in working.
- Drive current algorithm: i=Vref*1.9/2.5, the default Vref about 0.65v, the default current 0.5A, the maximum current 1A
- Size: 2×1.5×1.2cm / 0.79×0.59×0.47in (Approx.)
- Heat Sink size: 1.2×0.9×1.2cm/0.47×0.35×0.47in