Anet Aluminum MK2 MK3 12V Heated Bed Hotbed Upgrade with Hotbed Wire Cable Line for for Anet A8 A6 3D Printer, Black 220x220mm
Description of heated bed:
Product resistance: 12V voltage, the resistance of 1.2 ohms
Product voltage: 12V
Product Size: 220mm * 220mm * 3mm hole spacing 214mm
Product process: aluminum plate
Product color: black on the back, front on silver white
Product thickness: 3mm
Feature of heated bed:
1, the whole board full gold process, the cost is much higher than the spray tin plate!
2, the whole board after optical short circuit, open circuit detection.
3, heating table and aluminum substrate into one, better temperature stability.
4, the new circuit, power supply power stability.
5.Aluminum MK2 MK3 heated bed is the updated version of MK2B & MK2A.
Description of heated bed cable:
Item Type: hotbed line for 3d printer
Length : 90cm
Suitable for: Mendel RepRap i3 3D printer A8 A6 and so on.
Feature of heated bed cable:
1. Additonal positive and negative wires to utilise all of the heatbed pins and reduce load.
2. Silicone stranded wires for better flexibility and wear.
Our Anet 3D printer motherboard support 12V hotbed, do not support 24V.
12V connection: a line then 1, another line at the same time then 2,3
1* 3d printer hotbed 220×220
1* 90cm heatbed wire
- Large-size aluminum printing platform.
- Aluminum plate can bear higher temperature.
- Reduce alice edge rate.
- Size of hotbed: 220x220mm ( 8.6″ x 8.6″ square), suit for Anet A8, A6 3D Printer.
- Length of cable: 90cm