Mercurry Endstop Mechanical Limit Switches 3D Printer Switch for RAMPS 1.4 (9pcs)
1. a mechanical switch
2. The cable of a 3-pin 70CM
1) The red wire Connect VCC (ramps “+”)
2) The black wire Connect GND (ramps “-“)
3) Then Green wire Connect SIGNAL (ramps’s “s”)
Tips: Under normal circumstances, the system must be configured to at least three mechanical switches.
Pros: Easy to install, the more commonly used styles.
Disadvantages: easy to wear and tear of mechanical parts.
- Endstop mechanical limit switches use 3D printer switch RAMPS 1.4
- Package Included: 9 X 3D Printer Switch With 70cm Length Wire