Wisamic 3D Printer Heating Controller MKS MOSFET for Heatbed Extruder MOS Module Exceed 30A Support Big Current
How to use?
1. Connect power to power source, please note the anode and cathode.
2. Connect hotbed to heated wire , please note the anode and cathode.
3. Connect digital control signal to Gnd,D8.
4. Connect the control signal of Ramps1.4 or MKS MOSFET to -Bed+
5. Choose one signal group to connect.
1 x MOS module
-It can only choose 3 OR 4 signal group .
-Pay attention to polarity.
- Extra large heat sink, the maximum current can be up to 30A or more.
- Superior performance of MOSFET (Max 280A).
- Can use hot bed output signal of Ramp1.4 and MKS series to control.
- Can use digital signal of 5-24v to control.
- Functional test has been conducted on each unit.