Anycubic Ultrabase 3D Printer Platform with Aluminum 12V/24V Dual Power MK3 Heatbed, Tempered Glass Plate, Durable Build Surface for Prusa i3 220x220mm
* Suggested bed temperature may vary depends on the filament material;
* Please properly level the bed before printing;
* Never let the nozzle rub against the Ultrabase directly, it will demage the nozzle or lead to clogging;
* Clean the platform surface with alcohol/water.
Temperature settings for different filaments:
2. Flexible filament: 50-70℃
3. ABS:100-125℃ ( 110℃ is recommended )
4. PC:100-130℃ ( 120℃ is recommended )
5. Nelon:90-120℃ ( 110℃ is recommended )
6. PP:100-130℃ ( 120℃ is recommended )
7. PETG: 50-70℃
Usage of Ultrabase Heatbed Kits:
Please kindly visit :
Official Web: www.anycubic3d.com
Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDup0gp9pLA
Material: Tempered glass/Inorganic coating/Aluminum
Max Temperature:120 Degree Celsius
Resistance around 0.9 ohm for 12V
Resistance around 3.6 ohm for 24V
Item size: Tempered Glass 220x220x4mm ;Aluminum Heatbed 220x220x1.5mm
Package Weight :870g
1x ANYCUBIC Ultrabase 3D Printer Platform with Heatbed
4x M3X35 Screws
4x M3 nuts
- Excellent adhesion: Ultrabase covered by microporous coating, shows strong adhesion in printing. Easy to take off models by hand or with a little help from the scrapper for very large models.
- Good Flatness: Ultrabase is glass-based and the critical tolerance is ±0.2mm. (normally within the 0.1mm range).
- High Durability: The special coating is inorganic and has a hardness of 8 Mohs, and it is capable to work at 400℃.
- Easy to clean: Ultrabase is easy to clean by alcohol/water.
- Compatibility: Ultrabase is compatible with most Cartesian style 3D printers (Build surface size :220x220mm)