Anycubic Upgraded Full Metal i3 Mega 3D Printer with Ultrabase Heatbed and 3.5 Inch Touch Screen
Anycubic takes care of all parts of unartificial quality-related issues with a replacement for 3 months after the purchase date,and provide lifetime technical support.
Technical Support Email Address:
Printing Technology: FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling)
Layer Resolution: 0.05-0.3 mm
Positioning Accuracy: X/Y 0.01mm Z 0.002mm
Print Speed: 20~100mm/s (Recommended Speed 60% )
Travel Speed: 100mm/s
Nozzle Diameter: 0.4 mm
Support Print Materials: PLA, ABS, HIPS, WOOD
Build Dimensions : 210 x 210 x 205mm
Operational Print Bed Temperature: 110oC
Operational Extruder Temperature: max 260oC
Ambient Operating Temperature: 8oC – 40oC
Leveling Type: Manual Leveling
Input Formats: .STL, OBJ, .DAE, .AMF
Slicer Software: Cura
Cura Output Formats: G-Code
Connectivity: SD Card & USB support
Input Rating: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz, 1.5A
Printer Dimensions: 405 x 410 x 453mm
Package Weight: 15kg
CE, FCC, RoHS ,EN
1x I3 Mega
1x 8G SD Card
1x User Manual
1x PLA filament ( 1Kg )
1x Tool Set
- Large Build Volume :210 x 210 x 205mm.
- Plug and Play with User Friendly Screen :Complete the assembling with 8 screws ,then start to play through a 3.5-inch TFT touch screen.
- ANYCUBIC UltraBase: ANYCUBIC patented heatbed,super adhesion,smoothy lattice bottom surface. Easier to take off model by hands, so you won’t need masking tape and glue stickers any more.
- Filament Detection: Automatic printing pause when filament runs out, resume after filament re-load with just one click.
- Anycubic Advantage:We take care of all parts of unartificial quality-related issues with a replacement for 3 months after the purchase date,and provide lifetime technical support.