NovaMaker 1.75mm Cleaning Filament 3D Printer Filament, 0.1kg(0.22lb), Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm, Nature
A 3D printer needs care to achieve perfect results. Cleaning filament for 3D printers can not be used as a printing material, but only as a support to clean your mind!
The NovaMaker cleaning filament is used for both print core maintenance and unclogging procedures. Recommend performing regular maintenance once every three months. Unclog the print core if there is no material extruding from the nozzle for at least ten minutes.
The NovaMaker cleaning filament has been developed to ensure a smooth transition between different colors and materials. The cleaning filament contains a highly effective cleaning concentrate for plastic processing machines. During application, it foams in the scourge and begins to dissolve the smut. Burned dust, dirt and plastic residues are thus removed.
How to use the NovaMaker cleaning filament
This filament can be used to clean the printers print core by applying hot and cold pulls. Hot pulls are used to get the biggest parts of carbonized material out of the print core and are highly recommended when the print core is clogged. With a cold pull, the remaining small particles will be removed, ensuring the print core is completely clean.
Load the cleaning filament as usual into your 3D printer until the old filament is displaced and filament emerges from the nozzle. Adjust the extruder so that it remains hot. Use the “Preheat” or “Control” “→Temperature” option and set the temperature to 200-230°C and let it simmer for 5 minutes.
Afterwards, extrude a few centimeters of filament and let the whole stand again with a hot extruder. Repeat the procedure again.
Now remove the 3D cladding and load the filament with which you want to print until the cleaning filament is completely displaced.
- ✅0.1 kg (0.22 lbs) Cleaning Filament Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant.
- ✅Excellent heat stability, Wide cleaning temperature range cleaning rods extrude normally at the temperature range of 150°C-260°Cwhen testing.
- ✅ With slightly viscosity and enable it to take residual material out of nozzle and no jamming in nozzle. Not easy to degradation in the heat.
- ✅Using cleaning rods can prevent nozzle plugging during transition between high and low temperature material.
- ✅Compatible with the following 3D printers: Reprap, Afinia, MakerBot, PrintrBot, UltiMaker, Airwolf, Makergear, Up!, Lulzbot, Flashforge, Solidoodle, 3doodler (pen), Delta, Mbot