2-Pack NEMA 17 Stepper Steel and Rubber Vibration Dampers for 3D Printer, CNC
These vibration dampers are a great motor mount accessory for 3D Printers, CNC, or other hardware that uses NEMA 17 steppers or electrical motors. Installed between your stepper and the mount with the original screws, they will drastically reduce noise and vibration transmitted through the machine. Reduced noise and vibration results in higher 3d print speeds with fewer mechanical artifacts.
- Nema17 Stepper Dampers are used to decrease noise and resonance in your CNC and 3d Printer.
- 1 Damper used per Stepper or Electric motor
- 3d Printers see a 5-10dB reduction in noise when used on X and Y Axis steppers
- Works on both Cartesian and Delta style Additive Manufacturing machines
- Pair these with good filament for the best results in your 3D printer and remove vibration and noise.