Wangdd22 3D Printer kit RAMPS 1.4 Control Panel Printer Control Reprap MendelPrusa +5 pcs A4988 StepStick Stepper Motor Driver Module with Heatsink for 3D Printer.
Using This suite (1pcs RAMPS 1.4 Control Panel Printer Control Reprap MendelPrusa +5 pcs A4988 Driver Module with Heatsink) on your Arduino-compatible MEGA shield for easy service,part replacement,upgrade-ability and expansion.
Simple step and direction control interface.
Can interface directly with 3.3 V and 5 V systems.
Over-temperature thermal shutdown, over-current shutdown, and under-voltage lockout.
Six different step resolutions: full-step, half-step, 1/4-step, 1/8-step, 1/16-step, and 1/32-step.
Adjustable current control lets you set the maximum current output with a potentiometer, which lets you use voltages above your stepper motor’s rated voltage to achieve higher step rates.
Intelligent chopping control that automatically selects the correct current decay mode (fast decay or slow decay)
45 V maximum supply voltage.
Built-in regulator.(no external logic voltage supply needed)
RAMPS 1.4 Controller:
Expandable to control other accessories.
3 Mosfets for heater / fan outputs and 3 thermistor circuits.
Fused at 5A for additional safety and component protection
Heated bed control with additional 11A fuse.
Fits 5 Pololu stepper driver boards.
Pololu boards are on pin header sockets so they can be replaced easily or removed for use in future designs.
I2C and SPI pins left available for future expansion.
All the Mosfets are hooked into PWM pins for versatility.
Servo style connectors are used to connect to the end stops, motors, and LEDs. These connectors are rated for 3A, very compact, and globally available.
SD Card add on available.
LEDs indicate when heater outputs on.
Option to connect 2 motors to Z for Prusa Mendel.
When inserting the A4988 module，make sure the direction is right.
1 x RAMPS 1.4 Controller Board
5 x A4988 Stepstick Driver with Heat Sink
- RAMPS 1.4 expansion board as a driver expansion board, can be used for engraving machines, 3D printers.and It is a total of five slots, can drive five A4988 stepper motor.
- Stepper motor wiring as follows: 2A, 2B is a group (red, green), 1A, 1B is a group (blue, yellow), if want to change direction, can be change the position of one group , for example 2A, 2B mutually exchanged.
- Flexible set: 1pcs RAMPS 1.4 Controller Board+ 5pcs A4988 Stepstick Stepper Motor Driver Module with Heat Sink on your Arduino-compatible MEGA shield for easy service, part replacement, upgrade-ability and expansion.
- Each road stepper motors only need two IO ports.
- Step five selectable modes: full , 1/ 2, 1 / 4, 1 / 8 and 1/ 16