PINRUI PETG Filament 1.75mm 3D Printer Filament 1.75mm PETG Filament Diameter Accuracy +/-0.03mm 1kg Spool PETG Filament (Green)
PINRUI 3D Filament Manufacture: hope you enjoying printing our PETG filament and life like crystal transparency.
PETG (Polyethylene terephthalate glycol-modified)3D Printer filament is a rigid, tough,high performance material offering excellent clarity,light transmission and high gloss.Transparent GREEN PETG 3D Printer filament is stronger than PET, and is about as stiff as PLA printer filament.
1.PETG filament has good load capacity printing of ABS/PLA filament,it’s a perfect alternative for 3D printer.
2.PETG 3d Printer filament has high tensile strength, impact resistance and is more durable than PLA.also has no odour which allows easy printing indoors. It doesn’t warp and recyclable making it better for the environment. 1.75MM PETG is A new light plastic option for your printer.
3.PETG It is ideal filament for most 3D printers (with print heads that are suitable for 250 °),and can be easily printed on most printing substrates,Like glass, Bluetape,Buildtak.
4.Due to its high layer adhesion and resistance, PETG is optimally suited for manufacturing mechanically stressed components.
5.Unlike PLA filament, PETG filament material is highly resistant to temperatures at temperatures above 60 ° C.
3D Printer 1.75mm PETG filament Printing setup demonstration
Printer: Custom CoreXY
Bed: 90c on Glass
Speed 50 mm/s
Retraction: 2.90mm @ 20 mm/s+ Wipe 1mm
Cooling: Off first 3 layers, then 100%
Outline Underspeed: 30%
Solid Infill Underspeed: 35%
Amazing when Transparent GREEN PETG FILAMENT printed at 235 °C with 70 °C bed at 40 mm/s with 0.2 mm layer height on Monoprice Maker Ultimate 3D Printer MK11
- PETG filament Color option:Green,Blue,Red,Clear,Orange,Yellow,Purple,Emerald color filament.
- PETG 1.75mm Filament PETG filament Printing temp.250℃-275℃,Melt point 250℃,
- Pinrui 1.75mm PETG 3D Printer filament is a rigid, tough, high performance material offering excellent clarity, light transmission and high gloss.1.75mm PETG 3D Printer filament is stronger than PET filament.
- 1.75mm PETG filamment Strong layer adhesion Hardly shrinking 0.2-0.5%, barely warping Tough and break resistant when printer printing PETG filament,Strength 105R,Slight gloss in finish,Resistant to acids and alkalis and Does not absorb water.
- PETG filament are perfect printed by Titan/V6/Volcano 3D printer,Prusa MK2/S to MK3 3D printer,Creality CR-10,E3D V6 3D printer,Custom CoreXY 3D printer,Monoprice Maker Ultimate 3D Printer MK11 Ect.