SUNLU ABS Filaments for 3D Printer Orange ABS Filament 1.75 mm,Low Odor Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02 mm 3D Printing Filament,2.2 LBS (1KG) Spool 3D Printer Filament for 3D Printers & 3D Pens,Orange
Welcome to sunlu,
we are specializing in the production of printers, printer supplies, a company printing pen, our printer consumables can do the deviation of +/- 0.02MM. Do not plug, printing needs floor heating, can achieve 0 bubbles. Make your work more beautiful and delicate! Don’t wait, quickly let your imagination into kind, share to more people together to enjoy!
SUNLU ABS 3D Printer Filament is especially designed and developed for most 3D printer on the market today. Its main features are as follows:
1. Custom spool designed for strength, uniform performance and trouble-free feeding.
2. SUNLU 3D printing ABS filament is compatible with most commercially available non-cartridge based 3D printers.
3. SUNLU 3d printing ABS printed objects will generally have a glossier look.
4. SUNLU 3D printing ABS is durable, impact resistant filament.
5. Backed by our 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE.
Tolerance: +/- 0.02mm
Print temperature: 220-240℃（428-464℉）
Print speed: 50-100mm/s
Baseplate temperature: 80-120 ℃（176-248℉）
Bubble: 100% zero-bubble
Length: 1.75mm (1kg=2.20 lbs) = 400m
How to store:
1. Keep material in sealed bag until ready for use.
2. Avoid Water. Keep in dry place.
3. Keep away from heat.
4. Recommended storage temperature: -20 to 50℃（-68 to 122℉）
SUNLU PLA 3D Printer Filament, “Add to Cart” right now & Enjoy 90 Days Money Back and 2-Year WARRANTY!
Alibaba wholesale station: https://sunlugw.en.alibaba.com
Globalsources wholesale station: http://sunlugw.manufacturer.globalsources.com
- ABS 3D PRINTER FILAMENT: 1.75mm Filament Diameter, Dimensional Accuracy of +/- 0.02mm, 1KG (approx. 2.20 lbs) Spool
- ABS is suitable to 3D Print functional parts, like spare parts for machines or objects that are exposed to high temperatures like sunlight or hot water.
- ABS has a glossy appearance. It can be easily cut, filed or glued post printing. ABS can also be smoothed with Acetone. ABS is a tough and durable thermoplastic. It’s ability to with stand higher temperatures.
- RECOMMENDED TEMPERATURE: Heating Bed Temperature is from 80 to 120 Celsius. Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature for the ABS filament is from 220 to 240 Celsius. Please print on a heated surface when using ABS filament as your prints will be deformed if you don’t.
- If you are new to 3D printing, SUNLU ABS Filament is a good material to start with because it is easy to use and performs well on most prints.