TECBOSS 3D Pen, Upgraded M1 3D Printing Pen for Kids, 3D Printer Pen Compatible with PLA Filament, Lightest User-Friendly Design
How to Use Tecboss M1 3D Pen:
1.Connect power and press [Filament Load Button] to heat up.
2.Cilck operating key, start heating till the under indicator light turns red into green. Then click the operating key again to load the fialment.(Please cut the top of the material to make the cuts be flat, then gently push the filament until it goes through the gear.)
3.After use, please long press operating key for 3 seconds to unload the filament. If you want to change fialment mode, cut the power and choose fialment mode again. (In order to prevent the pen from clogging, please unload the fialment after use)
Power input: 100-240v 2A
Power output: DC 5V/2A 10W
Compatible filaments: 1.75mm PLA
1*M1 3D Pen
2*Silicone Fingertip Protectors
2*1.75mm PLA Filament(random colors)
2*Patterns 3D Drawing Stencils
Safety and Warning:
1.Children should use it with adult supervision.
2. The 3D pen nozzle is hot while working. NO TOUCH TO AVOID BURNING.
- Wonderful Toy for Kids & Adults: Tecboss 3D printing pen is a perfect toy that promote children to improve spatial thinking, cultivate creation and artisric skills.
- Environmental Friendly Material: Tecboss M1 3d pen is compatible with PLA material; the package are included 2 pack PLA filament for test. the PLA filament is a more eco-friendly, safer material than ABS.
- One Button Control & Advanced Intelligent Chip: M1 is featured with one button control for drawing; as easy as writing ;integrated with new intelligent chip for steady temperature and constant speed control for a much smoother experience.
- USB Power Supply: Tecboss 3d printing pen can work both with power bank , computer laptop or AC USB adapter. Make sure that the current is 5V/2A.
- PACKAGE INCLUDES: It includes the M1 3D printer pen, USB charge cable, power adapter, remove tool, PVC transparent board, 2 PLA filament refills, 2 silicone fingertip protectors and instruction manual guide.